I'm marrying Phana Kongthanin!

Wayo's P.O.V ~

When I am lead into SOTUS, something feels different, in a good kind of way. The lights are all off and I can hear shuffling in the hallway, but I can definitely tell Phana is there by his signature cologne that gives his presence away to me every time he tries to hide. Lights around the room gradually fade on, making me genuinely curious as to what will come next, and my thoughts are swiftly answered by the opening notes of Ordinary man, the song I performed in the moon competition, from the ivory grand piano. Not being too critical but the bad flow of the music and rusty playing is a dead giveaway that poor Phana is trying to serenade me and although he is trying his best, it isn't working.

His deep voice makes up for the out of tune chores and I melt into a puddle of goo when he makes eye contact with me like I did in university. My boyfriend is revealed completely by the spotlight, his godly persona and sharp contours empahasised by the placement of the lights, struggling, bless him, to keep playing for me. He obviously has little talent for music, but makes up for it with his enormous amount of effort to go on despite the unpleasant sounds. Kit pats my shoulder and disappears, presumably to Ming, leaving me to do my best not to cry my eyes out at the love Phana is giving me.

He stops as he sees me crying a small river of tears out of plain happiness, and steps down from his place at the piano to embrace me, an opportunity at which I jump into his waiting arms like we do usually. "Give me your hand Yo.", he whispers calmly. I hold my hand our without any hesitation, ready to be surprised, when I feel that cool touch of silver on my ring finger. There is an engraved silver band adorning it, and when I look at Phana's larger hand over my small one, there is an identical ring on his finger, and I can't control myself any longer. My lips pressing against his are more than enough of an answer and the tears of happiness flow freely.

Phana tells me that while I was crying the Thai equivalent of the Han river, Ming proposed to Kit and they ran away so they would drown in the PhaYo river of love, probably to do the horizontal  nasty in Kit's apartment. Forth and Beam, who smile like a mother and father would at their children, urge Pha to spit out his next surprise, and he does. "I remember what you said in your dream about our future and marrying me legally, and I made it come true. Tomorrow we fly first class to London, and our venue, the Royal Pavilion at Brighton, where we are all going to get married before we come back to my family's beach house in Chang Mai.", he says shyly.

I am overjoyed and frankly, overwhelmed that my most significant dream is coming true and yet again, fail to control my emotions. I'm starting to think that I am actually an emotional woman with all this happy crying =_= My tears soak through his velvet blazer and Beam wets Forth's shoulder equally as much, and all the time, the weight of the ring feels more comforting and my future shines brighter than my polished diamond cufflinks.
[A/N: See how loaded Phana is lol! I love rich semes in a BL because they can make such a fool of themselves sometimes to prove how much they love their uke.]

Nothing beats the feeling of knowing you and the one you love are going to be officially married, no matter what your gender is the feeling is still uplifting and simply to die for. This is exactly what I feel as me and Phana walk hand in hand to the plane that will take us to a place where society is more accepting and we can show we love each other. Our luggage goes through one more check and sent to the hold, and then our journey to a new life begins. As soon as the turbulence is over and the pilot announces we can undo our seatbelts, I move over to sit in Phana's lap and lay my head on his shoulder where his musky scent and cologne pleasures my senses to no end.

"Just sleep, I'll be here to wake you up when we land at Gatwick airport, he whispers softly. Even though I am flying away from my homeland, Bangkok, I feel at home, because wherever Phana is and his warm hugs, is home. I have a new idea of why people can go anywhere with the ones they love, because I have personally experienced how the meaning of home can change so drastically, with my husband to be, Phana Kongthanin. He is part of my heart, as cheesy as it sounds, always has and will continue to be regardless of where I live and who I am around. The flight time of over ten hours feels like minutes to me, as I bask in the affection of my new fiancé.