Boyfriends and apartments

Phana's P.O.V ~

Thanks to the attentive and very efficient care at the hospital, Beam and Kit are prepared to discharge me after a few days of observation as long as I have people check on me at home, namely Wayo. He is the one who brings me freshly cut flowers to put by my bed and cooks extra meals at home so he can give them to me, saving me from the bland hospital food, like a wife would ironically. Every day I thank him with a kiss and wave him off, be it from the bed or the wheelchair Beam has loaned to me for the times I want to see my little wifey to the reception, and when I am discharged, basically ask him to live with me under the pretence of providing the best care for my speedy recovery.

Of course he sees nothing but the want of care in my request, and I let him go on clueless a little longer till I can properly declare my love to him and start our  beautiful romance. My scars all heal with virtually no trace that there were even wounds and lascerations, and being fed by Wayo makes my cheeks healthily chubby once again and speeds up the healing process of my broken bones. I'm no time we are back to SOTUS like we promised when I was still in the hospital, limping ever so slightly and painted in patches of concealer to cover the wounds still healing, but too desperate to have time with my Yo to care.

Now we sit opposite each other, staring into each others eyes and holding hands like we are glued together, on some occasions just giving up on self control and holding Wayo while he sits on my lap, instead of avoiding sharing my kind of contact. I want more contact and it's shocking the amount my feelings have changed in the last few weeks, and there is no reason other than being in love. Kongpob has to wave his hand inbetween our faces to break us apart long enough to notice that our food has arrived, otherwise it could just stay there as we get lost in each others eyes.

I take the plunge the week before I am due to work again and ask Yo to move in with me officially, as boyfriends only, removing the sense of duty he feels to take care of me when he is at my apartment. We are sitting at my glossy black marble kitchen island eating take away Chinese for a change in cuisine, listening to the radio that is coincidentally on the show playing love songs. As the opening notes of PCHY's count as one fill the apartment, setting a definite atmosphere of romance in the kitchen, I reach into the pocket of my sweatpants and pull out a velvet box.

When he sees it, he blushes wildly, "We haven't even announced our relationship publicly, it's a bit early to get married NaNa!", he splutters nervously. He looks so cute when he is embarrassed, cheeks flushed pink and chopsticks shaking in the grip of his pale fingers. My laughter blends in with the melody of the chorus as I take out a delicate golden chain with a key dangling from the filigree, embedded with a star shaped piece of white jade, like his bracelet. "No Wayo darling, that comes after you move in with me, if you don't mind seeing my handsome face for the rest of your life when you wake up next to me every morning.", I reply teasingly. I pull down the collar of my white vest to reveal an identical key set with an obsidian moon instead of his white jade star, and quickly slip his chain over his head.

That night we sleep together in my double bed and enjoy what is to the the first night in the series of many nights of cuddles in the middle of the night when life and the temperature of the room seems to drop.