A serious case of mosquitoes in the room ya know?

Wayo's P.O.V ~

I wake up wrapped in Phana's arms, feeling like a Wayo burrito, an achy and warm burrito with huge red spots all over my body, courtesy of my hubby Phana. He is lying here perfectly content, tattoo of my name and his entwined down his side, his surprise for me last night. I remember being estatic even through my wine induced haze that he was willing to permenantly adorn his body with evidence of our love, covering the unpleasant scar from a particularly large cut from the accident with happy memories of our wedding.

With still trembling hands, I carefully stroke a finger over the inked text, enjoying the gentle flexing of his muscles as he stretches himself awake. His near obsidian eyes are bright as he pulls me back into his arms and kisses me slowly and passionately on the lips, lovingly but simulatenously slightly possessive. "Morning wifey, did you sleep well after our exercise last night? Was it addictive enough to make you want more?", Phana whispers in that absolutely sexy, husky voice he has in the morning. I still find it attractive despite hearing it for months previously, and do not think that even in fifty or more years it will stop charming me stupid.

Speaking of last night, it was wild and I am half embarrassed and half worried when I see the cat like scratches going down his tanned back. They are no way as painful as the dull ache in my lower back when he flinches as I accidentally touch them in my hurry to feel his warmth once more, and I feel tears of empathy well in my eyes. We both end up in the shower and have a brief relapse of last night, because like why not, all newlyweds need to thoroughly consumate their marriages. I rub soothing ointment on the deep scratches on Phana's back and he in turn gives me a simply divine massage to ease the pain in my lumbar spine.

Ming and Kit enjoy teasing me about the bright red love bites visible above the collar of my polo shirt and Beam being the witty joker casually remarks there must have been some big mosquitoes in my room to make those sorts of marks. Forth sniggers and replied that there was one big mosquito and the specific breed of it is a Phana Kongthanin. I blushed of course and my good husband Phana pointed out the equal quantities of love bites all over them. Apparently I'm a cat in bed not a mosquito, a cat as in the animal, not the type of medical scan Pha clarifies when Kitty jokes about me being the latter and seeing inside of people rather rudely.

[A/N: Many apologies for the late update and lack of smut! I'm a professional prude who sleeps with a stuffed rainbow alpaca, and have never wrote smut in any of my stories. More Phana for my fellow phana-sexual readers below.... Please dispose of blood covered tissue responsibility and clean up pools of blood.

 Please dispose of blood covered tissue responsibility and clean up pools of blood