Marrying the Phana Kongthanin

Wayo's P.O.V ~

Phana and I find it hard to believe that we are actually standing in front of an officiant and minutes away from exchanging vows, it is simply magical with the orchestra playing a classic Vivaldi piece and the candles creating an ethereal glow. Weizhou gestures for Phana to say his pre prepared vows, and I wait to see what sweet words he has come up with. He takes a surprisingly small card out of the pocket of his dress pants which fit a little too well, and breaths deeply as if he is going to present a speech rather than say his vows.

"When I asked my mother what love felt like at the tender age of 16, she told me this, when you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. We have had a short but vibrant and eventful start, that tells me even in that short time, it's you who I want to see when I wake up in the morning and kiss good morning after years of dreaming of having you all to myself, and I will never think otherwise. As Ming and Kit said in the hospital, we are like Ying and Yang, you balance me exactly like Ying does for Yang, and I honestly can't imagine a life without you.", he recites smoothly.

I can see Weizhou tear up slightly, he must be having flashbacks of his own wedding and I too feel like it's more than possible to burst into tears of joy at his beautiful speech of how much he loves me. My speech, though not as long or elaborate with cheesy comparisons of Ying and Yang, is just as heartfelt. I cough hesitantly and bring out a piece of my family's stationary, only reserved for special occasions.

"It may have taken years apart and some heartbreak to get here as we are now, but I would not have it any other way, that is what makes us lovers, being able to wait for the happy ending. When I saw you again at the restaurant, I fell even more in love with you all over again, and you smiled because you knew, however small the smile was. You truly are my Yang, the one person I cannot be without or else I just don't feel complete.", I finish. I feel good, and Weizhou is in actually crying hard, not knowing there are four more equally tearjerkers of vows to come. I sincerely pray he has enough tears after this is over. Me and Pha exchange rings, and I smile at the jade heart on my ring and the obsidian one on his. I don't even hear the invitation to kiss the groom because he is already locking lips with me and I don't give a damn.

Beam and Forth are next, and I watch them with tears in my eyes in the welcoming warmth of my now husbands arms. Beam goes first right away, able to pour his heart out to his long term fiancé without preparation. "As a doctor, it's not like I can give you my gear as an engineer would, but I can give you all of my heart, and this ring as a symbol of our love. I don't think I would be able to do my job for hours on end of you were not there to give me life giving kisses and hugs. Ever since the day I met you, my Khun Luang, everything has changed for the better and I like it's been said before, couldn't imagine life minus my Forth.", he speaks lovingly. They have waited so long, Beam doesn't need to think and I wish them nothing but happiness.

Poor Zhou is crying the Han river of Brighton and has to be taken back to his car by a man who we assume is his husband, judging by the affectionate use of the nicknames "Yinzi" and "Da Hai". Ming and Kit wait for ten minutes while a replacement is found, during said time my impatient bastard of a husband kisses me to death and tell tale stiffening in his pants shows something else less Pg. Luckily his reputation is saved by the arrival of Yaohua, the replacement minister with hopefully stronger nerves. He settles himself and invites Ming and Kit up to the altar to exchange rings and vows.

[A/N: Our next guest appearance is Zhou Yaohua from till death tear us apart, a legendary Chinese BL series in my opinion.]

They look more than ready to promise to stay together for the rest of their lives, as Ming takes a crumpled sheet of paper decorated with illegible Thai scribbled on.

[A/N: He may not be a doctor but he got doctor handwriting lol!]

He has never looked so determined about anything in his life since he wanted to build a Lego car in kindergarten, all for his kitty Kit. "When fate crossed our friends paths, it was also purposely entwining ours. You may not be the most obviously romantic person, but I'm your heart I know you really do love me. I realize that you are ingrained in my heart and unless it's you, my heart won't be able to love again. I need my Dr KitKat to keep nagging me and then kiss me better when I am impulsive, or I'll probably end up dead from stupidity.", he reads confidently.

Kit is beyond blushing and while he gathers his thoughts, Weizhou and his husband come to watch besides us, and I can't help but glance curiously at him. "Zhou wanted to watch you all get married properly, he says it reminds him of him and I a few years ago. I hope you don't mind us intruding but it's truly sweet what you guys have done and gone through.", Jingyu explains smiling fondly at his husband. The last blushing bride is finally ready and starts reciting his vow.

"I never believed in true love before you came into my life six months ago Mingkwan, and now that is the only thing I can feel as long as I'm with you. Even if I don't show it, I love you with all my heart, and standing here before our friends with you proves it. I want nothing more than to have a peaceful life and grow old and grey with you, then go to the afterlife with you. To conclude, I am incomplete without you", he states simply.

It's beautiful and Phana has to wipe my tears, and yet again, the minister is crying a little but he manages to shrug the emotions off for a moment and hold out the rings for Ming and Kit to exchange. When Kit puts the pen down after signing the last documents, everyone is clapping, the staff from the Pavilion, the wedding planner and Yusheng, Yaohua's husband. I don't get to see them kiss because Pha is going with the moment and decides to kiss me again, slowly and passionately.