Phana's cat naps and general pre wedding anxiety

Ming's P.O.V ~

In the early morning, I am woken by Phana knocking at the door. He is already perfectly styles and dressed, and he says nothing but shoves a suit into my arms and glares at me when I make my way to kiss my KitKat on the way to the bathroom. He motions me to get ready while he rouses Forth, who turns up but with suspicious red marks showing from under the collar of his shirt, and he sighs at the lack of self restraint we both have. I would have joined in teasing him, but I don't want to spoil the mood of comfortable silence and coming happiness in the cab.

We all have our sets of rings in the pockets of our pants, ready to adorn the beautiful fingers of Wayo, Kit and Beam. This is a turning point in our lives, a fork in the road we chose personally to walk along with our partners, and no one is looking back despite the huge step towards a very different future. Phana and Wayo have battled life and death, literally on the line between the two, Beam and Forth have stood the test of time in a secret relationship (till now!). Kit and I are lucky to have no hurdles of illness or time within our short relationship, but in a different way have an equally strong bond.

The car pulls up at the entrance of the reception, and a young Chinese woman walks up to us. With impeccable English, she welcomes us politely, "Mr Kongthanin and company, please follow me to the music room, the minister will be arriving in half an hour." Phana nods confidently and follows first, and we look at each other and shrug as we follow the one person who seems to kind of know where they are going in a foreign country with a completely different way of life to us and what we are used to.

I am nervous and so is Forth, even after we all see the arrangements have been made appropriately and everything is on schedule. Pha is napping in the car like he always does when a wait is longer than ten minutes, and also knows he can go to sleep faster than the average person and wake up perfectly handsome like he was before. That complacent bastard should share some of his overflowing confidence with me and poor Forth, who is currently pacing up and down despite being the most prepared out of all of us. A shrill bell that is Phana's alarm for one of us do come get him from his temporary bed rings in our ears and the ten minute countdown to possibly the most important moment in our lives starts.

I am sent to wake Prince Charma, who is apparently more cat than human as he gets up from the back seat looking just as perfect as he did previously, only having slightly bleary eyes which he fixes in no time. If I wasn't with Kit, I swear I would go find a lookalike of Phana Kongthanin and be friends with benefits with them. It's a matter of the minister arriving, a Chinese man who speaks amazing Thai called Weizhou, and a quick run down of the service and the ivory limousine that rich ass Phana hired to ferry the blushing brides back and forth turns up at the reception.
[A/N: Apologies, had to put the brilliant couple of addicted in here and another couple to make a cameo in the next chapter as replacement minister. Big bl fan here!]

The ornate crystal chandliers are lit, emphasising the beauty of the vibrant red and gold music room, and the orchestra money bags Kongthanin has paid for plays the opening notes of the traditional wedding march, cheesy for such a modern wedding right? Wayo appears first, clothed in an expensive white silk tuxedo with deep crimson lapels, like Pha's black suit with matching lapels. They link arms and walk up to the marble altar hired by said millionaire hot shot doctor Kongthanin. My Kitkat comes next in a simple navy suit, that contrasts with my claret one, smiling wider than we he got his masters and was accepted into the hospital as a doctor. I also link arms with him and line up besides PhaYo, who are already acting like a married couple as Wayo meticulously dusts his fiance's suit off.

Last but not least, Beam walks in wearing a formal dinner suit and three bunches of yellow roses tied by golden ribbon, and he gives one to Wayo and Kit respectively before gracefully slipping his hand into Forth's. Forth who is completely relaxed now. The minister nods at Phana and he nods back to tell him to start the service, as we stare the three boxes and official documents on the altar hopefully.