My wifeu is apparently part koala

Phana's P.O.V ~

Yusheng, Yaohua, Weizhou and Jingyu came with us to the hotel restaurant for the meal Ming and Forth have paid for as part of the deal we made weeks ago. I paid for the wedding, well weddings, saw everyone get married like I said I would and now I am hungry from the excitement. Free food paid for by your friends who basically got a free wedding is very appealing, and as long as Wayo is happy, I am happy, despite my wallet and bank account weeping.

Now he sits on my lap like he did in the hospital, one arm around my neck like a pleasantly clingy koala and one holding my spare hand that isn't round his waist. Lucky the guys booked a private function room and buffet, because a sit down meal would not be anything close to what I am enjoying now, as Wayo stares at our wedding rings in childlike amazement. My heart is full of fluffy cotton candy at this moment and I forget that I am doctor Phana Kongthanin, and be content with the duty of being my new husbands lover, to be able to shower him with pure unadulterated affection and not have doctors rounds on my mind.

"NaNa bear, what did we do in the past to deserve such a cliché but beautiful fairytale ending? Why did fate make us to walk this path to love instead of a different one? Most of all, how did a little nurse like me get you, a big hunky doctor as my soulmate?", he asks absent mindedly. I sigh and wrap both of my arms a little tighter around his tiny body in order to ensure he meets my eyes properly. He thinks too much when one should just enjoy what he has, and he knows it as he snuggles into my chest.

"Stop thinking so hard and relax baby, you are my Cinderwayo right now, not nurse Wayo so drink some wine and I'll order something for you.", I reply softly as I ring for a plate of filet and more wine. It's fancy and expensive, but I don't care that much, watching fondly as his cute nose scrunches at the initial bitter and dry taste of the vintage collection Cianti served with the starters. He makes me want to protect him and keep him in my pocket like a lucky charm, and it's too difficult to resist poking his button nose and cheeks full of steak.

Ming and Kit are at the bar after eating a good portion of the measly buffet Forth and he paid for, drinking cringy cocktails like sex on the beach, and will most likely retire soon to further consumate their marriage. Not that Wayo will notice or care at all, because if he doesn't he won't see the last surprise I have for him or consumate the marriage like tradition says. I don't want to imagine what Beam is up to, since the last time we saw him he and Forth went to the bathroom at the same time, and all of us can surely say that for a pair of old lovers they still have the novelty of sex. Wayo taps me on the shoulder, to show me the empty wine bottle and plate, his slightly glazed over eyes pleading me for more.

I can't resist him, seriously! He looks elated when I call for another steak set and the thought of a drunk Wayo is somehow amusing.