02 | peter parker

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

imagine; meeting peter for the first time after aunt may invited you over to her house for lunch

"peter, our guest is here!" aunt may yelled from the front door, you standing in front of her next to your mother.

peter put down his phone and ran into the living room. he wasn't informed that they'd be having guests over, so he just straightened out the current shirt he was wearing and hoped there weren't any visible stains.

"peter, this is (y/n) and her mother. they moved in a few days ago and i decided to invite them over."

peter shook your mothers hand, but when he saw you peeping behind her he blushed.

"hey i'm- i'm peter. peter p-parker," he said nervously. "although she j-just said that so you probably already kn-knew that.."

you looked down at your shoes and mumbled. "hi.."

may and your mother both exchanged looks and nodded.

"(y/n), honey, you and peter could go talk while i help ms. parker out with the rest of the lunch," she says.

both you and peter's hearts began to beat faster than they already were, but you just said okay and peter led you to his room. upon arriving, peter realized how messy his room was and started to clean up while apologizing for the mess.

you mumbled 'it's okay' and stood there awkwardly. peted turned to face you and did he same.

after a minute of this silence, you laughed.

"this is..really awkward. i'm sorry," you said half smiling.

he grinned a bit. "i'm sorry actually, we never really have visitors and i wasn't really prepared s-so uh, yeah."

"it's okay..you're cute when you're nervous."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
i didn't know how to end this one i'm so sorry sucks