25 | peter parker

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

imagine; kissing peter underneath the mistletoe

it was five days before christmas, and peter had just invited you to tony stark's annual christmas party.

"oh my god, really?" you asked in disbelief. you knew he was an intern for the billionaire, so it was obvious he was going, but you never thought he'd get to invite you.

"yeah, b-but i cant pick you up. tony needed me to do something before it starts so i'll send happy to come get you. if that's okay with you of course."

so, after a very awkward car ride with a man you've only heard peter mention once or twice, you arrived at the avengers compound. two security guards opened the door for you, and immediately you were surrounded by very tall and intimidating men and women in their fanciest attire.

"hey, ain't that the girl you been crushing on?" clint said to peter at the bar. his attention turned away from barton's to you at the door, admiring your beauty. he loved the simple yet classy red dress you were wearing, a favorite of his ever since you first wore it to homecoming.

pushing past the crowd, peter awkwardly walked up to you with a smile.

"peter, hi!"

"hey, (y/n. you look really nice tonight," peter managed to say without stuttering. you felt your face heat up, and thanked him quietly.

there was a short moment of silence, not awkward, but comforting silence that was interrupted by tony stark himself.

"you must be peter's date. (y/n), right?"

"yes-"

"great! well, enjoy the party kids. i'll be mingling with the crowd if you need me- oh! and look up," tony quickly said, before walking into the crowd and talking to someone else.

simultaneously the two of your heads shot up, and there hung a tiny mistletoe above your heads.

peter's face blushed a deep red, and he started to trip over his words, looking for something to say to lighten the mood.

"i- we don't have- i mean if y-you want to but- you..uh.."

although you weren't positive on his romantic feelings for you, you took a leap of faith anyways. "peter?"

"y-yeah?"

"kiss me."

and so, with the avengers smiling proudly in the background, your lips connected softly.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
it was going so well until the kiss 😔 but anyways HI I HAVENT  POSTED IN MONTHS IM SORRY ❤️❤️❤️ but merry (late) christmas  babes :)