26 | peter quill

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

imagine; peter seeing you for the first time

it was one mission. one failed mission.

"i'm not gonna say i told you so, even though i did, but since we have something bigger going on right now, i won't." peter looked at rocket in annoyance, rolling his eyes.

"gee, thanks."

"maybe later. yeah, i'll say it later," rocket added, smirking.

"alright you know wha-"

"SILENCE!"

the two of them, along with the rest of the guardians, looked at the the king standing before him.

he sat on a golden throne, with his wife on her smaller, but still intimidating one. they both looked down the guardians, there wrist in shackles and standing around them are two guards.

"now, what do you thieves have to say for yourself?" he said.

"i am groot!" baby groot said on drax's shoulder.

the king looked at him, clearly confused but decided to brush it off. "for your crimes against this planet, i bestow you juveniles 10 years in-"

a loud crash was heard throughout the room, and in rushed you, holding the end of your dress in your hands.

"mother, father, good evening- oh, hello to you, criminals!" you say.

peter's jaw dropped slightly in awe. in all the planets he's visited, he'd never seen anyone as pretty as you.

"(y/n), where have you been?!" your father shouted. you flinched slightly, but brushed him off as you sat down in your throne.

"sorry dad, but i was busy."

as you looked away from your father and into the group of criminals in front of you, you noticed the one in the front of the group was staring at you.

you smiled and waved to him, causing him to snap out of his coma and awkwardly wave back.

drax elbowed him in his arm and whispered quite loudly to quill. "i think the girl noticed you staring at her."

your raging parents only glared at peter, him blushing as you giggled.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
whew chile i forgot i have a whole
book to attend to.
but hi this was very rushed but
i hung out w some friends and was
in a good mood so i decided to post! ❤️❤️ how have y'all been????