14 | thor

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

imagine; the guardians embarrassing you in front of thor

you handed the mysterious man his soup as gamora explained who and what thanos was. he looked up and said thank you, smiling. you smiled back and sat next to him as he ate.

"you seem to know a great deal about thanos," he said in his thick accent once she stopped speaking.

it was silent.

"gamora, is the daughter of thanos," drax said, oblivious as usual.

the man stood up quickly, slowly walking over to her. peter walked over behind her in case things went awry, and you did the same but stood behind the man.

"alright now, let's calm down now."

"i don't think that's gonna help, quill," you finally spoke.

peter rolled his eyes. "you're just saying that because you think he's good looking, which he isn't!" he stated. the man raised an eye brow at peter.

"i wasn't going to hurt her, i was simply sympathizing," he said.

he turned to you. "but thank you, i'm flattered."

peter suppressed his giggles, and your face went hotter than the sun as you blushed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
i forgot what actually happened in this scene if i'm being honest lol. also fair warning i plan on writing more infinity war imagines so brace yourselves.