12 | scott lang pt. 2

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

imagine; scott confronting you about your feelings for him, and then realizing his for you

after a long day at work, scott decided to talk to you before you left. he thought long and hard, contemplating whether what he was told was true or not, and if it was, how he should approach you about it.

"alright, i'm leaving. bye guys!" you called out to everyone still in the building. your coworkers said goodbye back, except for scott, who rushed from behind the counter before you left.

"hey, can we talk outside before you go?" he said nervously, not knowing where this was going. you simply nodded as you stepped outside of baskin-robbins. "did you need anything, scott?"

scott stared into your (y/e/c) eyes. he never realized how beautiful they were.

"i-uh, um, i was talking to owen earlier.." he started. you slowly nodded, not sure why he was telling you this. "and he told me something, and i'm not sure if it's true or not so that's why i need to ask you."

"scott what are you talking ab—"

"he said you liked me and i think i may like you back and the only reason we're standing out here in the cold at 10pm is because i wanted to ask you out to lunch this weekend. also, your eyes are really freaking beautiful. like really, really, beautiful."

and then, silence.

you stared at him, confusion spread all across your face.

he sighed. "alright, i may have ruined the moment with that last part, didn't i?"

you still stood there, silent.

"are you gonna say anything?" he insisted, starting to feel his hands get clammy at the thought of you rejecting him.

smiling softly, you kissed his cheek. "we could eat downtown on saturday. just text me."

as you got in your car and drove home, owen opened the door and stood behind him. "told you dude."

"oh, shut up."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
part two requested by thebugboss_ :) hope you liked it!