23 | peter quill

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

imagine; you walking in on peter getting dressed

it has been thirty minutes and yet, you still hadn't found your shoes, and being the cleanest person on the ship, you were confused as to why you couldn't find them.

"(y/n)? you ready to go yet?" gamora yelled from the kitchen area, not so patiently waiting for you so the two of you could go get dinner for tonight.

you yelled back you needed five more minutes, now frustrated at the fact that you still couldn't find them.

deciding to check in another room, you burst into the first room you saw, not caring who was in there.

you really wish you cared.

there stood quill, his cheeks slightly red at the thought of you seeing him half naked, and mind racing with highly inappropriate thoughts. "shit- (y/n), forget how to knock?" he said, trying to lighten the mood with a joke.

however, you did not find it funny. equally as dirty thoughts entered your mind, and you felt your face get hot.

"you don't have to barge in here and pretend it was an accident if you wanted to see me shirtless. just ask."

quickly shutting the door you leaned against the outside of it, breathing heavily.

gamora turned the corner, seeing how flustered you look.

"i- i'm gonna need a few more minutes gamora."