27 | peter parker

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

imagine; peter is confused with how he feels about you

after many, many, many hours with mr. harrington rambling about god knows what to peter, and then ultimately falling asleep on his shoulder, peter had had enough. his plan to sit next to you on the flight to venice had backfired terribly, leaving you bonding with brad davis. peter wanted to get a chance to speak to you about how he felt, without anyone (especially brad) getting in his way.

his class, now situated with there rooms, decided to stroll through the beautiful streets of italy.

it was the perfect opportunity for him to talk to you.

peter watched as you walked with mj and betty, leaving him as nervous as ever with ned.

ned shook peter's should've and pointed. "dude, now's your chance! betty and mj will know what's up if you walk up to them, give you guys some space, and bam! you'll be holding hands and gazing into each other's eyes in no time."

"i don't know, maybe it's too soon," he said. "we just landed an hour ago. what if i wait-"

"peter, you're not going to get the girl by waiting," ned said. his serious tone let peter know he meant business.

peter only sighed. he knew ned was right, but what if you said no? then he'd be stuck in an awkward position where you guys were just friends, and then—

you voice snapped peter out of his thoughts. "hey peter! come look at this!" he looked up to you waving over to him.

ned pushed him towards you, not letting peter get out of this one.

"look," you pointed to the prettiest bouquet of lilies "aren't they gorgeous?" you said.

peter agreed, but as you admired the beautiful flowers, peter was admiring you. he admired the way your face lit up, and the fact that you had the prettiest smiled he'd ever seen. you were gorgeous.

yea. i definitely love her.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
that ending made so sense but ahhh i'm tryIng.  it's been forever since i sat down to write something. :(
i hope you enjoy !!! <3
[also send requests if you have any ok ty bye bye]