16 | peter parker

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

imagine; being a guardian and meeting peter for the first time

"i'm gonna ask you this one more time, where's gamora?"

"yeah, i'll do you one better, who's gamora?"

"i'll do you one better, why is gamora?"

you deadpanned at drax's obliviousness to the meaning of the phrase. "i refuse to believe he just said that." drax looked at you with confusion in his eyes, and you only sighed.

"(y/n), c'mon do something other than stand there and make sassy teenage remarks," peter said with a glare as he held the masked guy in a headlock. you rolled your eyes.

"what am i supposed to do when i'm surrounded by a bunch of idiots?"

mantis giggled from her spot in the corner, and the guy quill had at gunpoint chuckled as well.

"this isn't funny, kid!" quill yelled.

the man who stood over drax agreed. "not really the time for laughs, parker."

the man, or rather boy, let his mask down to show his face. "s-sorry, mr. stark," he said.

you locked eyes with him and smiled. you thought he was cute, and judging by his shy stares and red face, he thought the same about you.

quill groaned. "stop making heart eyes at her and tell me where my girl is!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
my friend just said sebastian stan is okay looking :(( its time for new friends