03 | bucky barnes

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

imagine; bucky admiring your beauty when he woke up to you in his arms

another early saturday morning consisted of the tower being quiet for the first few hours of the day. saturday's for the avengers were naturally lazy days for them, unless a last minute mission popped up. if that were the case steve would have everyone up at the crack of dawn.

luckily, he was passed out in his bed sound asleep.

bucky rarely slept, so being the insomniac he is, was always up bright and early. he'd either wake up to make you breakfast or just lay there so he wouldn't wake you.

knowing the lack of sleep you've been getting recently, he decided he'd make breakfast once you woke up.

gently brushing the few strands of hair out of your face, he smiled knowing how beautiful you looked when you slept. not caring if there were dark circles under your eyes, or ignoring the millions of times you had told him how bad you looked without makeup, he always thought you were perfect.

"i don't know how i got so lucky to have you in my arms right now," he said to himself, planting a kiss to the top of your head.

not realizing you had woke up a while ago, you smiled into his chest.

"right back at ya, old man."