18 | bucky barnes

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

imagine; going roller skating with bucky

"we're doing what now?"

you rolled your eyes as bucky eyed the building in front of you. it was a nice saturday, and with no plans you decided to do something fun with your boyfriend.

"c'mon, buck, this'll be fun!"

"you do realize i've never done this before, right? 100 year-old man, remember?"

you sighed. "pretty please?"

you pulled the puppy dog eyes. he was always a sucker for the puppy dog eyes.

he reluctantly agreed, and once you paid inside and got your skates, you were filled with excitement.

unlike bucky, who was struggling to stand with them on.

"how the hell do i walk?"

you laced up your shoes and once you took a minute to gain your balance, you were fine.

"babe, you skate, not walk. here, gimme your hands," she said, swiftly skating over to him on the carpeted area of the rink. bucky grabbed your right hand with his left, fear in his eyes as he gazed at kids extremely younger than him doing it perfectly.

"(y/n)-"

when he turned back around you were already on the floor, skating pretty fast. he was mesmerized as your usual smile was plastered onto your face, secretly glad he agreed to this.

sighing, he made his way onto the skating rink floor, holding onto the wall like his life depended on it— which to him, it did.

you made your way over to him, letting him hold your hand.

"see? not so bad right, babe?"

he chuckled, slowly gliding across the floor with you. "you better be lucky i love you."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
i wanted to end this differently but i suck at writing skkskskks. this idea came to me when i saw a Cute™️ boy at the skating rink friday lmao.

also, we're almost at 3k???? what??? i love you all holy shit