22 | sam wilson

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

imagine; seeing sam for the first time

you were a new addition to the team. you and wanda had grown up together in HYDRA, both gaining the same abilities. although the fall of HYDRA happened a while ago, you only just now popped up on the radar after years of being missing.

tony stark, although skeptical at first, agreed to give you a spot on the team. considering you were powerful and a friend of wanda's.

"and this, is where i'm usually at," tony said, finishing off his tour of the compound with his lab. bruce stood in the corner, altering a few things to his member's suits. "any questions?" he asked.

you shook your head no, just mesmerized at size of the building. the kitchen itself could fit your whole apartment in it.

"alright well i'll show you to your room and let you get settled. we both have a busy schedule ahead of us tomorrow. more preparations and, what not," he rambled on, only to realize your eyes landed on a team member you were unfamiliar with yet.

you looked at tony. "who's that?" you asked softly. he looked outside into the hall where your eyes were darted on sam, him talking on the phone and not realizing the two of you were staring.

"bird- sam?"

"is that his name?"

tony nodded.

you smiled a little. although having never been in a relationship, or even having a crush before, you found your heart beating a tiny bit faster at the sight of him.

"oh, don't tell me you like him now? seriously? you've been here for five minutes and you already like tweety bird."

you simply rolled your eyes.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
a simple imagine for an underrated fav <3