TWO

Disclaimer

Nope, still don't own The 100.

  ✧

  ✧

Earth is astounding.

The smell, the feel, the sound. It was like a drug and Grace couldn't get enough. Everything was so mesmerizing. Colours surrounded her, colours she hadn't even known existed! Amazing blues and greens and purples, completely different from the dull boring colours on The Ark.

The redhead had turned and started running back towards camp a few minutes ago, having only really run in circles around the camp because as much as she wanted to explore, she also knew she'd have to go and find Clarke soon. They didn't have time to explore, they had to survive. Grace was also the second best student in her Earth Skills class, so she figured she might be a little useful on the trip to Mount Weather— what? She had been listening, guys. She knows what she has to do.

The last place Grace had seen the blonde girl was the dropship so she figured that was her best chance and started towards there. Much to the girl's surprise, as she descends upon the dropship, she notices the large group surrounding the side of it. Brows furrowing, she jogs towards the group, weaving through the people easily due to her small size. As she dashes to the front she finds herself frowning as she realizes she's unable to see over the man in front of her. Letting out a sigh, Grace crossed her arms in annoyance at the eldest Blake. Must he stand right there? Seriously.

"Screw your father,"  Grace could hear the younger Blake beside her bother sneer. She assumes she's speaking to Wells, not that she'd be able to see anyways. "What, you think you're in charge here, you and your little princess?"

Bellamy turns back around when he hears the redhead huff in annoyance. Smirking, Bellamy grabbed her wrist gently and pulled her in front of him. Grace, who normally would have punched him in the nose because he had touched her without her permission, smiled kindly at the boy before turning around. What? He is Octavia's brother, she had to get him to like her.

Standing almost directly in the middle of the crowd are both Clarke and Wells. Shocker there. Having Wells around was just asking for trouble with these people.

"Do you think we care who's in charge? We need to get to Mount Weather, not because the Chancellor said so, but because the longer we wait, the hungrier we'll get and the harder this'll be," Clarke says. Grace cringes slightly at the attempted motivational speech. Yeah, that was not going to work. "How long do you think we'll last without those supplies? We're looking at a 20–mile trek, okay? So if we want to get there before dark, we need to leave now."