FOURTEEN

Disclaimer

I love you guys. I want you to remember that after this chapter.

✧

Grace couldn't stand any longer. All of her muscles felt as if someone had been tied weights to them. Slowly, they were pulling her down. She collapses next to the wall a little bit away from the entrance of the dropship.

"Grace?" Octavia asks concerned, making her way towards the girl. Holding up her hand, the girl scoots backwards so her back is pressed against the cool wall. It does nothing to help her aching, warm skin.

"I'm fine," Grace whispers, struggling to push away the sleep that was trying to succumb her. "Go check on the others. I just need a minute."

Octavia takes a step towards the girl but both of their heads turn towards the three boys who stumble in. Two unnamed ones are carrying someone. The curly brown hair has her lifting her head from the wall and pushing herself into a sitting position. "Bell?"

"Clear some space! Lay him down," Octavia orders. Grace crawls forward and allows him to take her spot, watching as he rolled onto his side and blood spewed from his mouth. Bellamy rolls back over with the help of his sister, his eyes bloodshot and his mouth completely covered in blood.

Grace looks away, her head beginning to spin. She pushes herself into a standing position, using the wall to keep her up. "I'll get him some water and a clean cloth."

Octavia nods her head, too distracted by her brothers shaking and frail body.

"You should sit, I'll get it," Murphy says to the girl quietly, a gentle calloused hand being placed on her bicep. "Seriously, you look terrible."

Too weak to mutter a sarcastic response, Grace barely lifts her head to look up at him. "Someone has to help out."

"Octavia and I can do it. Seriously, you need to sit," Murphy says, already helping her to sit down not even a foot away from Bellamy and Octavia. He figured if he put her anywhere else she would just crawl her ass back to them anyways, so this was better. "Pushing yourself is only making you feel worse."

Grace's eyes widened slightly as she felt her stomach churn and the familiar burning from her lungs return. Grace rolls onto her side quickly, feeling the blood leaving her mouth. She moves onto her stomach, choking sounds leaving her as she gasped for are.

"Grace?" A panicked, weak voice says from beside her. Grace can't answer them, instead continuing to gasp for air as large hands grip her bicep and roll her back onto her side.