TEN

Disclaimer

I do not own The 100 but I down own Avalon and all of her adorableness... is that even a word? I don't care. Enjoy!

✧

"Dad?" Grace asks, her eyes widening when she saw her father sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. His head lifted slowly, his heated glare placed right on her eight year old face.

"You," he snarls. "This is all your fault. You're the reason we have to be so secretive all the damn time."

Grace takes a step back, staring at her father with the terror clear on her face as she watches his hands clench into tight fists. "W-what?" Dad, I didn't do anything. I swear!"

"You let her have that baby," he growls, throwing his fist back and punching the wall beside the small girls head. "You let it live!"

"I'm s-sorry," she whimpers. A loud smack sounds off of the walls as her head whips to the side and she falls to the ground, hand cupping her sore cheek. "I'm so sorry."

"You will be," he growls, sending a kick to her stomach.

"Tell me about the grounder," Jaha speaks through the device, watching the two girls in front of him. "Can he provide any insight on how to survive winter?"

"We're doubt everything we can to prepare here. We're gathering nuts and berries, curing meats, digging for roots," Grace informs them, glancing at Clarke uneasily.

She had been informed that the grounder that had hurt her had been brought back and tortured for information. This was two days ago, and the whole ordeal still made her upset. She had yet to go up and apologize to the man.

"The truth is, we'll freeze to death before we starve" Clarke tells them, a small frown on her face.

"There's good news on that front," Kane tells them. "According to civil defence plans from before the war, there's an old emergency aid depot not far from the landing site," Kane holds up an device so they can see it. "Here are the coordinates."

"In addition to supplies, it could provide shelter for the 100 and for the citizens coming down from The Ark."

"And what makes you think it's still intact?" Grace ponders, watching as Clarke jots down the coordinates.