TWELVE

Disclaimer

I do not own The 100 but I do own my badass character Grace Parker. Can we get a round of applause for my girl in the comments?

Also, Eleven from Stranger Things anyone? No? Just me? Okay.

✧

"My friends, this is a historic unity day. Every year we mark the moment our ancestors of the 12 stations joined to form The Ark, but this is the last time we do so while aboard her. Next year, on the ground."

"Right. After we did all the work," Miller scoffed. "Someone shut him up."

"You shut up, Miller," Raven snaps. "No one's forcing you to watch."

Grace smirks at her best friend, nudging him slightly before moving into Monty and Jasper's little hideout and away from the video. She's heard that speech about a million times— she was sick and tired of it. God, on The Ark she could vaguely remember having to participate in it with Clarke and Wells.

Grinning, Grace sat down next to Jasper as they watched Monty work his magic. He was steadily making another batch of moonshine for the camp to enjoy for today; for Unity Day. "How's it going, Green?"

"All done," the boy grinned at her. Jasper grinned wickedly, picking up the container as Monty finished sealing it.

"Hell yeah, good job Monty!" Grace grins, patting the boy on the back gently. She's been waiting all day for this. She needed it.

Jasper leaves the tent, hooting and hollering as he announced Monty's creation. "Monty strikes again! Hey, call this batch Unity Juice!" The boy moves towards the crowd of cheering people hurriedly. "Who's thirsty?"

Monty shook his head at his ecstatic friend. "Maybe you should go and get some, before it's all gone."

Grace grins. "Maybe later, someone will have to watch this idiots get drunk and act stupid."

"Yeah, but why does it have to be you?" Monty asks the girl, nudging her gently. Grace smiles at the boy, then nods her head.

"Alright, then you're coming with me!" Grace grabs the boy by the wrist.

"What? No! Grace I have to—" Monty protests.

"Have to nothing! If I'm drinking," Grace holds out two cups to Jasper to fill them up. "Then so are you boys."

"Fine," Monty grumbled, though he didn't seem to mind much.