NINE

Disclaimer

I do not own The 100 but I do own the heartbreak and suffering this will put you through. Enjoy! ;)

✧

"Bellamy?"

"Octavia," Bellamy breathes out, rushing towards the raven haired girl. Grace's face lit up upon seeing her best friend, and also after doing a once over on her body to see if she was harmed at all. Her gaze drops from Octavia struggling in her restraints down to the grounder that was crumpled against the floor. Grace's jaw drops slightly as she looks up at Octavia.

"Get the key," Octavia ordered, taking in her best friends relieved expression. Grace stops behind Finn, crouching down towards the grounder.

"You do that?" She asks her best friend, grinning when she nodded. "That's my girl."

A small smile crosses Bellamy face. "Monroe, watch the entrance."

Bellamy uses the key to unlock the girls chains, her arms instantly wrapping around her older brother. He mumbles a few incoherent words into her hair as everyone watches. Grace stands back up, her stomach dropping as she swore she saw the unconscious grounder move.

"How did you find me?" Octavia asks, wrapping her arms around Jasper next.

"Followed him," Jasper grins, holding the girl. Octavia steps back, throwing her arms around Grace next, a grin on her face.

"I'm so happy you're okay," Grace let's out, squeezing her eyes shut as she shoved her face into the girls neck. She honestly had no idea what she would to if she lost Octavia.

"We should go. Now. Before he wakes up," Octavia pulls away, a gentle hand on Grace's forearm.

"He's not going to wake up," Bellamy says, walking around his body to find something.

"Bellamy, stop," Octavia says, stepping in front of him and grabbing his arm. "He didn't hurt me. Let's just go."

"They started this. Finn. Move."

Grace kneels down next to Finn, staring down at what he held in his hands. The horn. "He blew the horn?"

The grounder spins around, lodging a knife in the side of Finn's chest, his other hand shoving Grace back. The girl cries out in surprise, a sudden pain spreading from the back of her head and all throughout her body. Ragged breaths leave her mouth as black dots cover her vision. She groans, throwing herself to the side, the pain it caused forcing a cry to leave her. Her vision darkens and she feels her body still.