03

「THREE」

「THREE」

: ̗̀➛☽︎

ADELYN SAT ON THE BENCH, WATCHING PRACTICE. Normally, Coach would make her leave to sit in the bleachers, but he seemed to stop caring the more she did it. He realized that she wasn't going to stop sitting with Stiles, so he just allowed it. 

She was only here when Stiles was her ride home, anyway. Not that it wasn't a frequent occurrence. The girl still had no vehicle to drive herself.

"That's how you do it! Greenberg, take a lap. Let's go. Faster, Greenberg!" She watched the boys do a drill, laughing when Coach would get upset with them. She noticed Scott stop, "Let's go. McCall, what are you waiting for? Let's go." He slowly started to go, only to be taken out by Jackson.

"You sure you still want to be first line, McCall?" Adelyn clenched her jaw, anger settling in with the Whittemore.

"My, my grandmother can move faster than that. And she's dead. You think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?" Coach analyzed, annoying Scott with the comparison. He nodded, not really answering the man.

"I can't hear you." 

"Yes, Coach." Scott stated firmly.

"Then do it again." Scott walked back to the front of the line, his chest puffing out with anger. "McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again! Let's go!"

Scott ran faster this time, straight through Jackson. They both toppled to the ground, Jackson letting out a pained grunt.

"Scott? Scott, you okay?" Stiles asked as he and Adelyn run to the boy's side. Everyone else crowds around Jackson, not noticing Scott shifting.

"I can't control it, guys. It's happening." He heaved.

"What? Right here? Now?" Stiles frantically questioned.

"Come on, get up. Come on. Come on." Addy grabbed Scott, her and Stiles pulling him toward the locker room.

"Come on, here we go. There. That's it. You okay? Scott, you okay?"

"Get away from me!" He shouted, startling both teens. Stiles fell back into Addy, quickly standing back up. He pulled Adelyn's arm, eager to get her away from the werewolf. 

Scott jumped onto the lockers before landing in front of his friends. He stalked forward, both teens swallowing thickly at the sight. He growled, causing Stiles to panic and grab the fire extinguisher and use it against the shifted wolf. 

Scott stopped in his tracks, yelling. Stiles grabbed Adelyn, pulling her into the hall as the waited to see if the werewolf changed back. Addy rested her head against the wall, trying to calm her heart rate.

"Guys." Scott groaned, trying to let them know it was safe to come back in.

Stiles pulled off his gloves and latches onto Adelyn's hand. They walked into the locker room slowly, both releasing a sigh when they see a completely human Scott.