30

「THIRTY」

「THIRTY」

: ̗̀➛☽︎

ERICA SAT ON HER BED NEXT TO A, STILL UNCONSCIOUS, ADELYN. The Hale pack-surprisingly including Scott-decided it was better for the girl to stay at the abandoned station rather than alone at her house. The blonde werewolf let her sleep in her makeshift bedroom, checking in every few minutes to see if she was awake. The Tate was bound to freak out when she woke up, mainly because she likely wouldn't remember anything and she'd have no idea where she was.

Adelyn rolled onto her side, still very out. The beta had wanted to talk to Addy since she had taken her pain, as she wanted to know how to do it. If Erica knew, she might be able to do it right now. The blonde had began to worry that the Tate wasn't going to wake up. Though Deaton had given her something to help the healing process, the werewolf had been out for sixteen hours. "You should really wake up soon, we're kind of screwed if you die."

The girl sighed, walking out of the room to where the rest of the pack resided. She leaned against the doorway of the train cart as Derek began to pull chains out for the full moon. "There's a price you pay for this kind of power. You get the ability to heal, but tonight you're going to want to kill anything you can find." He handed Isaac his chains.

"Good thing I had my period last week, then." Erica remarked sarcastically, an awkward silence settling over the four for a second.

"Well, this one's for you." The Alpha held up chains that would go around her head. She rose her eyebrows suggestively.

"Kinky." Adelyn muttered, appearing next to Erica and startling all four members of the pack.

"Welcome back." Boyd smiled at her slightly disheveled figure, the girl clearly having just woken up.

"Good to be here." The girl grinned sarcastically, "Not really, but you get my point."

"Ouch." Isaac feigned hurt, placing a hand on his chest.

"I actually have somewhere to be, so call me if you need me." She stated, stepping out of the train cart and walking towards the stairs. When she woke up, she checked her phone to see a million texts from Lydia about her party. As Addy walked past Derek, he grabbed her arm.

"You're still not feeling the moon?" The Alpha questioned, the girl shaking her head in response. He furrowed his eyebrows as if he was thinking what to say next, "I might need your help tonight."

"No can do, Derek. I'm a popular werewolf, I have things to do, people to see. Birthday parties to attend." The Tate yanked her arm from his grip, "I'll be here as fast as possible if they are to escape, but otherwise, I have faith in you." She spun around, walking up the stairs.

"Adelyn." Derek called, it being a warning. The beta paused, not liking the tone. "You've been asleep for almost seventeen hours, it's not safe for you to be alone." Surprisingly, he wasn't lying. He was actually worried that the hunters would come back for her.