05

「FIVE」

「FIVE」

 : ̗̀➛☽︎

"SO, YOU KILLED HER?" Stiles reiterated, referring to Scott's dream about Adelyn. He had dreamt that they were on the buses, both of them laughing when Scott started to shift. It quickly had become a nightmare, the boy dreaming that he was trying to kill her.

"I don't know." Scott answered Stiles' question. "I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe." He explained, "I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

"Really? I have. Usually ends a bit differently." Scott's nose scrunched up in disgust as Stiles slowed to a stop, shrugging.

"A, I meant I've never head a dream that felt so real," They continued to walk down the hallway. "B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again."

"Noted. Let me take a guess here-" 

Scott cut the boy off, "No, I know you think it has something to do with me losing control. Like I'm going to rip Adelyn's throat out."

"No, of course not." Stiles lied, the McCall raising his eyebrows. "Yeah, that's totally it. I also don't ever want to think about you, wet dreams, and Adelyn at the same time ever again." He sighed, "Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, all right?" He continued, "Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a Lycanthropy for Beginners class you can take."

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher."

"Who, Derek?" He slapped Scott on the back of the head, "You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?"

"Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real." Scott stared at the ground, trying to erase the image from his mind.

"How real?" 

"Like it actually happened." He sighed as the pair walked through the exit.

The boys immediately spotted the bus, blood splattered all over it. "I think it did." 

Both teens turned on their heels, walking back into the building. Scott wanted to find Adelyn, just to confirm she wasn't dead. He didn't kill her, there's no way he killed her.

"She's probably fine." Stiles reasoned, Scott pulling out his phone to text the girl.

"She's not answering my texts, Stiles." He pushed through the crowded hall, Stiles losing him in the process. The Stilinski's shoulders slumped as he lost sight of the werewolf, deciding to turn around and look for Adelyn else where.

Scott frantically searched for the girl, turning a corner a bumping into someone. The two fell, Scott flipping them so he hit the floor.

"What the hell." Addy breathed out, quickly hoping off of Scott and holding her hand out. He took her hand, staring at her.