13

「THIRTEEN」

「THIRTEEN」

: ̗̀➛☽︎ 

STILES SEETHED AS HE DROVE TO THE TATE HOUSEHOLD, MORE THAN PISSED OFF AT DEREK. The werewolf decided that Deaton was the Alpha, so Stiles was going to get Adelyn while Scott came up with a plan to prove it wasn't him. The boy huffed, walking up to the house. He knocked, Henry Tate answering, "Mr. Stilinski, Addy's in her room." The man smiled, opening the door wider for him to enter. Stiles returned the smile, walking past him and down the hall. 

He breathed out lowly, knocking on the door hesitantly.

"Come in." Adelyn yelled through the door. Stiles opened the door, her eyes widening when she saw him. He nodded in greeting, stepping into the room and shutting the door. "Did someone die?" 

"Not yet." Stiles answered honestly. "We have to go to the school."

"Why?" She huffed, setting the homework she was doing down.

"Derek decided Deaton was the Alpha and Scott trying to prove him wrong." The Stilinski explained so quickly that the girl had to process his words for a couple seconds.

"How's he going to do that?" She tilted her head at the boy.

"I have no idea." Stiles shrugged.

"Why do I have to come?" She frowned. "Can't you guys do this one without me?"

"No." Stiles started quickly, shaking his head multiple times. "We need your help because we have no idea what we are doing."

"Okay." She sighed walking past him, out of her room. "Dad, I'm going to Lydia's! Love you."

They heard his faint response and Adelyn motioned for them to leave the house. They quickly get into the jeep and Stiles started it up. "Your dad doesn't question anything you do, does he?"

"Not usually. Lately I've been getting injured a lot, so he has tighten the reins slightly. Not enough to question school or Lydia." She laughed slightly at the end of her sentence.

"I got two guys to beat up Scott earlier."

"He deserves it. Kind of." She smiled in satisfactory. "Did he control it?"

Stiles nodded. He almost told her about Scott's realization, but decided to keep it to himself. "We got detention for it." Adelyn laughed.

"It would almost seem normal. If we weren't, you know-" The Tate started, hesitating at the end.

"-trying to not be murdered?" Stiles suggested, looking toward her. She nodded quietly, leading to the rest of the ride being silent.

: ̗̀➛☽︎

Stiles and Addy pulled up to school, the two of the waiting for Scott and Derek to arrive. "This is a terrible idea." She stated after Scott texted them both with his brilliant plan. The two teens exited the vehicle walking to the back.