9: just one chance

Seb's p.o.v.

"So I guess it went well?" I asked Chris after he had entered my trailer. He had this smile on his face, the whole time. Yes, it definitely went well!

"Maybe..." he said with a cheeky smile. I gave him a little push so that he that he would answer properly. "We talked and..."

"And...?"

"We are friends." He said with a smile though it wasn't the bright smile he had a minute ago. "And she's coming to set tomorrow with her friends, I just texted her." He added.

"You can't leave her side you know. Last time she came to set with us wasn't the best." I reminded him.

"I know, that's why I need your help." He said with a serious look.

"Well I just happen to know the best guys in the field to help you..."

Winter bear 🐻:
Ok guys!
Listen up!
We got some work to do!

Cametooquick 💦:
You know I don't like work!

Cucumberbitch 🙀:
I'm listening

Spider boy 🕷:
I'm ready to help!

American Dream🇺🇸:
Mel is visiting set tomorrow
with her friends

Iron grandpa 👴:
Yes!
Count me in!

Winter bear 🐻:
Guys!
We need constant visual on the targets
Comprende?

Hawkguy:
Yes sir!
I feel like I'm in the army!

Momma scar:
No better
You're a secret agent!

Hawkguy:
Even better!

Winter bear 🐻:
Who has no filming tomorrow?

Spider boy 🕷:
I'm free!

Momma scar:
Me too

Winter bear 🐻:
Ok
Scarlett: visual on Mel
Tom: you on Chris

Momma scar:
Ok!

Spider boy 🕷:
👌👌👌👌👌

Winter bear 🐻:
Ok guys
Let's get this party started!!!!

The next day...

"Chris! Slow down, you're making me nervous!" I said to him. He was constantly bouncing his leg up and down during the whole drive towards Mel's apartment.

"Sorry..., it's just...you know." He said with a sheepishly smile.

"Yeah, I know." I said when the car stopped. "Now go and get your girl!" I said pushing him out the car. This is going to be an interesting day...

Mel's p.o.v.

"That's probably for you Mel!" Jennifer said after we heard the doorbell.

"Why for me? You guys are also joining me!" I replied. I was nervous to be honest, why I don't know. But deep down I knew the answer.

"Yes but..." Jason started but got cut off by Jennifer.

"Just open the damm door Mel!" Jennifer said, throwing a pillow at my face. I sighed and stood up from the couch, making my way towards the front door. I opened the door to reveal a stunning looking Chris with a bright smile. When I looked at him I felt my heart doing something funny. We were just staring at each other for some time before he broke the silence.

"Hi Mel." He said, still supporting that smile.

"Hi Chris." I said with a small smile. Oh god, this guy! He's doing things to me without even trying.

"Ok lovebirds, let's go!" Jason said, pulling me and Chris outside. This is going to be an interesting day...

Later that day...

"So dodger gets really cranky when he doesn't get his food on time?" I asked Chris. He just told me a story about dodger, his dog, and Scott, his brother. About dodger becoming a tyrant when Scott forgot to give him his food on time.

"Yeah but how would you react? Don't we all want our food on time?" He asked with a smile. We were in his trailer together with Scarlett and Jennifer, Jason went off somewhere with Sebastian and Jeremy.

"Me certainly!" Scarlett said with a smile. We all laughed, did I already tell you that Chris' smile is breathtaking? Wha...what are you thinking Mel? Stop with this!

"Oh, I'm sorry but duty calls. I have to say to set." Chris said somewhat apologizing.

"It's ok Chris. Like you said, duty calls." Jennifer said with a smile.

"I'll be back soon." Chris said before leaving his trailer. Somehow I already missed his presence.

"So you and Chris are friends now?" Scarlett asked with a smile.

"Yes." I said, feeling the heat rise in my cheeks. Why are you even blushing Mel? You're just friends!

"So just friends...or?" Jennifer asked teasingly. I smacked her arm in response.

"Yeah, just friends. You know I can't be more than friends." I said to her in an angry tone. But why Mel? Why can't you be more than friends with him? Think about it...
I shook my head, trying to get rid of these thoughts.

"I saw the way you looked at him. It's not the same as with other guys, why don't you give it a chance? Just one chance." Jennifer said, taking hold of my hand.

"Just one chance?" I asked more to myself.

"Just one chance." Scarlett said with a reassuring smile while taking hold of my other hand. "Love isn't always there when you want it. It's always going to be convenient, or easy, or practical. But when you find it...you have to fight for it. Cause if you don't...you risk losing everything."

I sighed. "Ok, just one chance..."