10: Disney Movie Night!

Mel's p.o.v.

Right, how did I end up in this again? Oh yeah, thanks to my 'friends' I'm having a movie night on the set. I don't know how they did it or how they even convinced me to do it, but here I am.

Ready for a movie night.

A Disney movie night.

With Chris.

In his trailer.

Alone with Chris in his trailer.

God help me!

A few days had passed since we visited the movie set. And I must say that the past days were kind of nice. I saw Chris almost every day, one day we went to get lunch together, an other day he came by and we played monopoly with Jason and Sebastian. Believe me, Jason was happy that evening. And now today was movie night, just me and Chris in his trailer.

These past days made my brain spin and my heart jump. We grew closer to each other again, almost like we were. Chris is so nice to me, so caring, almost perfect. And for some reason he breaks the walls around my heart. Part of me keeps telling me to end this before something happens but another part of me keeps yelling at me to just give and kiss him. Aaarrggghh....I hate myself sometimes!

"You don't really like Tangled, do you?" Chris asked from the other side of the couch, the much to small couch to my liking. I can just feel the heat from his body where I'm sitting.

"How do you mean? Yeah I like it." I answered, looking him in the eyes. Why wouldn't I like it, come on it's Disney!

"You've been looking at the same spot for roughly 10 minutes now. Is something wrong?" He asked, concern written all over his face.

"Oh, I'm sorry...everything is alright. I was just...thinking." Thinking about you and your to perfect face. Oh god, what's wrong with me?

"Your frowning again." He said with a smile. "I noticed you do it often, is it because you're thinking?" He asked.

"Yeah, something like that." Frowning? I frown when I talk with myself?

"You did it again. It's cute though." There he goes again, make me blush like a fool. He's been doing this for the past days, can't he just not do it?
"Are you sure nothing's wrong?" He asked placing his hand on my arm. Heat rising in the spot he is touching.

"Uh, yeah sure..." I said standing up, getting away from his incredibly soft hands. Why couldn't he have rough and cold hands? No, of course he's too perfect to have those!
"I think it's time for me to go home..." I said, avoiding his gaze.

"Oh come on! We haven't even watched the little mermaid! It's my favorite!" He said standing up, taking my hands into his. In that moment I wanted to kiss him. I know it might sound weird because like 2 weeks ago I was avoiding him like the plague.

"No, I think it's better if I just go. It was lovely Chris but I'm really tired..." I was just lying right into his face but what else can I do? Tell him that every time he touches me I feel my skin burn? Tell him that every time he looks at me I feel my heart jump? Tell him how I truly feel?

"Mel..." he said lifting my chin with his hand so I had to look at him. My gaze kept shifting between his eyes and...his lips. They looked so warm and soft in that moment.

Chris' p.o.v.

Her kept shifting between my eyes and my lips. I can't really describe what felt in that moment. Was I happy? No, it was not just happy...it was so much more! My heart started beating faster. I wanted to kiss her so much in that moment. I placed my hand on her cheek, taking her body heat.

"No...Chris...I..." I cut her off, I saw her eyes starting to tear up. I can't look at her like that, I want her to smile. I'll do everything to make her smile.

"No Mel, listen to me. I can't stand when I see you like this, I can't. I want to make you happy, just give me a chance." I said, hugging her tightly and kissing the top of her hair.

She slowly pulled away from my hug, creating some distance between us.

"I...I can't be more than friends Chris." She said, staring down at the ground.

I completely ignored her statement. "I care about you Mel." I said, forcing her to look me straight into the eyes, telling I'm serious. I love Mel, I just love you.

"You do?" She asked.

And that's when I fully lost control...