~Chapter 1~

(Up On Top Is The Outfit Naomi Knight Is Wearing)^

*Naomi Knight's POV*

Hi, My name is Naomi Knight. I may only look like a human to you but I assure you I'm far from it. I'm a Hybrid, I'm half wolf and then my other half is well, vampire. I also have abilities and powers. I'm 18 years old and it's graduation time already. People always called me a nobody because I never had any friends. I never had any friends because they said I couldn't. They were afraid of what would potentially happen if everyone found out about vampires, wolves, and hybrids, and also about my abilities and my powers.

I wasn't scared though.

-----

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, removing the sleep that had formed overnight. I know what you're thinking, literally, I know, you're thinking how did she talk to me if she was sleeping. I communicated differently with you, I used my dreams to talk to you. That is only one of my abilities. I got out of bed but immediately fell to the floor because my blanket somehow wrapped around my ankles. My parents left when I was born and dropped me off on a doorstep and hoped the guardians would find me, the guardians didn't arrive until I first turned 3 years old.

The first 3 years of my life was spent in a foster care facility. At the age of 3, the guardians picked me up and brought me home. The Guardians were angels of sorts but disguised as humans. Nobody has ever heard of them and they were even a mystery to me but yet I lived with them to this day. I didn't have any family members left beside the Guardian angels that I lived with that I considered family. My sister died 3 years ago in a house fire and her foster parents survived. Nobody went into that house to save her. 

The Guardians told me everything that happened at that time. They also said my brother became rogue. Usually rogue is a word that only wolves used but in this case, it's also a word used by everyone, well everyone except humans. 

I got out of bed and headed to my personal bathroom. I brushed my teeth. I brushed my hair and then I remember I needed to shower before any of this should have happened. Fuck. UGH. I turn the shower on and once it was warm enough, I walked in and started to wash my hair and then my body. I got out and towel dried myself off and towel dried my hair. I took out my blow dryer and dried my hair that way too. Once I had blow dried my hair, I then took my curling iron and made curls in my beautiful dark brown hair with light brown highlights.

I walked out of the bathroom. Laying on my bed naked, I checked my phone because I had heard a dinging noise from my phone but I was disappointed that it was a message from a Guardian that I lived with, telling me it was breakfast time. Ugh, no notifications and no texts. Maybe at college, I'll make some friends and get new apps I have never tried, like snap chat, facebook, twitter, Tumblr and stuff like that.

I ran to my closet and turned on the light, my closet was as big as a medium-sized room. I had heels, crop tops, belly shirts, long shirts that went to my thighs, short shirts that went to the top of my jeans. I had boots of all different variety of colors, ripped jeans, unripped jeans, skinny jeans, baggy jeans, sweatpants, sweatshirts, Autumn coats, spring coats, winter coats. I had gloves, mittens, hats, beanies, scarves, converses', sketchers, regular shoes. I also have high heels, short heels, medium heels, leggings, nylons, skirts, dresses, socks, panties, lingerie, thongs, sandals, cowgirl hats.  

I picked out a black skirt, black leggings, Red crop top that says 'Cutest', socks and my purple and black wedge heel converse and my black bra and black thong. I walked out of my closet and set my stuff on my bed and began getting ready. A dinging sound came from my phone once again and I looked at it, it was another message from a Guardian that I lived with, he said 'hurry up darling or you will be late again'. Sure I was late sometimes but I'm working on being on time.

I put my phone down and finished getting ready. I ran down the hallway and jumped on the railing and slid down it to get downstairs. A Guardian was waiting for me and then I remember I forgot my phone on my bed. Fuck. I closed my eyes and concentrated then suddenly my phone was in my hand and I smiled. This Guardians name was Matthew. He drives me to where ever I need to go. I have the ability to 'Blink'. Blinking doesn't mean blinking your eyes and eyelashes, it's like closing your eyes and thinking of something that you want to appear right in front of you and then bam it's there. This was one of my favorite abilities. 

Matthew looked at me with disapproving eyes and then he shook his head. I know we ALWAYS had this conversation but hey I'm 18 and it's fun. I love getting on his nerves though. Another Guardian walked out of the kitchen and started to talk to Matthew, David (A Guardian) turned to look at me and told me to go eat breakfast.

"Was she using her abilities again, Matthew?" David asked Matthew.

"Yes David, you know she doesn't listen," Matthew said to David.

"I'm aware she doesn't listen like she used to when she was three," David said to Matthew.

David and Matthew looked at me because I paused to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Go eat, Naomi Knight," David and Matthew said in unison. Before I turned around and headed towards the kitchen, I could swear I saw a smirk on their faces when they looked at me, running into the kitchen, I flung myself onto a nearby chair.