~Chapter 11~

*Naomi Knight's POV*

(RECAP)

She tried again and this time she was flying right alongside of me. I flew to the door and opened it and we were now in the hallway. I flew down the hallway at the way end and opened that door as well and soon we were outside and flying around and laughing. I flew over the edge and she did the same. She stopped immediately and smiled.

"How about we have a race?" Naomi asked me.

"Okay, you're on," I said and my challenging side flared up.

"1, 2, 3 GO!" She said as she took the head start and one minute she was in the air with me and the next she blinked herself to the front of the college.

"I WIN!!!" She said in my mind.

"That, My Love. Isn't winning. You cheated, Darling," I said in her mind with a smirk.

That's when I flew down and grabbed her hand and we started to fly once more. I brought her to my body and I held her there and then kissed her reddish pinkish lips and then I pulled away and looked into her eyes and smiled a true smile that I hadn't smiled in years. 

(PRESENT)

*Dimitri Lovardo's POV*

I never wanted to stop kissing her, also to never let her go. Matthew stood there looking at us. I'm guessing it's nearly time for graduation and that is why he was here. Naomi hadn't noticed his presence yet but unfortunately, I had noticed he was there. He always watched over me since I was a baby but even after all this time I still hated his guts and yes I know hate is a very strong word but I meant every letter and syllable of the word hate.

He was glaring at me now and his heart hammered in his chest. I had super hearing and let me tell you it's annoying more times than none. I felt every damn emotion running through his body. I could also read his fucking thoughts as if he was screaming them out loud.

(In Matthew's Thoughts)

Why did I have to fall in love with both Naomi and Dimitri? I knew Dimitri hated me but why? What did I ever do to make him hate me? Sure I fell in love with Naomi but he didn't find out about her until recently. David warned me about everything before it even happened. David told me not to fall in love with Naomi but of course, I didn't listen. I can't control who I fall in love with can I? 

I craved for Dimitri to touch me. He had never touched me before but I could already feel myself already getting hard from these thoughts. I needed to get Naomi and get back home before I really did anything remotely stupid on my part. I whimpered as I watched Dimitri and Naomi kiss and hug. I didn't know who I was more in love with...Dimitri or Naomi?

Maybe I was only experiencing lust and jealousy. But somehow, some way I always knew what or who I wanted.

Dimitri Lovardo.

(Out Of Matthew's Thoughts) 

I simply stared down at him and we flew to the ground and landed a soft landing right on our feet. I simply stared at him and then I felt Naomi stare at me and then at Matthew with a confused expression.

"Naomi," I said without even looking at her and I kept staring at Matthew.

"Yes, Dimitri," Naomi said.

"Go wait in Matthew's car and we will meet you in a few," I said as I looked at her and smiled. 

"Matthew and I are going to have a talk in my room" I continued.

"Fine" Naomi said as she started to walk towards his car and then closed the car door.

Once she was out of sight, I grabbed Matthew's hand and we flew up towards the walkway on top of the college and I lead the way to my room.

"What are we doing?" Matthew asked but I simply ignored the question.

I opened the door to my room and roughly pulled him by the hand and he swung towards me and I pushed him on the bed and then I smirked. I walked over to him and stood in front of him and took off my shirt and threw it to the floor.

"I read your thoughts, Matthew," I said.

 I pushed him down so he was fully laying down and I climbed on top of him and straddled his waist. I closed my eyes and concentrated and his shirt was off and was on the floor. I smirked at my new found ability and he was shocked.

"How did you do that? That's not one of your abilities... that's Naomi's ability" Matthew mumbled but I heard him clearly.

"Naomi drank my blood and I drank hers. We now had each other's abilities and plus our own" I said smiling.

I ran my hand across his chest and leaned down and kissed Matthew. Suddenly the door opened and I saw who it was...

Naomi Knight.

"You wanna join, Beautiful?" I asked with a smirk.

"Hell yeah, My Love, My Dimitri" Naomi said and then I continued to kiss Matthew and she joined the fun.