~Chapter 13~

*David Lynstro's POV*

(RECAP)

I didn't want to be a vampire. I needed help to escape them. I breathed in deep again and smelled a familiar smell, Naomi, and Matthew. Oh and someone else I knew all too well...

Dimitri Lovardo.

Of course, Dimitri was here. He lived here and he worked here, but what were Naomi and Matthew doing here? I climbed up the college's wall to the top with my new claw like nails. Once I was up on the top I ran to the right door because I already knew where Dimitri's room was. I opened the door and immediately went to the second door on the right and I was about to knock when suddenly the door opens and I was met with 3 shocked faces...

Naomi Knight.

Dimitri Lovardo.

and Matthew Maconahey(A Guardian of Naomi's).

(PRESENT)

I needed to get away from the three people that stood before me but I couldn't move. Some force was holding me here. I tried to get out of force and run away as far away as I could possibly get. It was of no prevail, I was stuck here just like their eyes on the blood on my clothes. I suddenly broke free of the force and ran into the room and cowered in a corner. I looked no one in the eyes because I was ashamed of what I had become and what I had possibly done.

They came back inside the room and closed the door. Naomi walked towards me but I ran to another corner in an attempt to get away from her.

"David, I'm not going to hurt you," Naomi said in a sweet and soft voice.

"But I might hurt you though," I said.

 "I'm a newborn vampire now and I'm stronger than any of you" I continued. 

"They are after me," I said as I finished talking. 

"Who are 'they' that you speak of?" Dimitri asked in a whisper but I hear it perfectly.

"The Vampires that turned me," I said in the same tone of a whisper.

I tried to escape but Dimitri and Matthew both held me down. I pushed them off of me but they flew into the wall on the other side of the room. My eyes were wide and I said I was sorry. I ran to the door and made an escape so quick that they couldn't stop me. I was out the door and at the edge, I wanted to die. I climbed up on the ledge and fell on purpose to the ground below.

I landed on the ground but I landed on my feet with a thud but I didn't even hurt.

"FUCK! ALL I WANT TO DO IS DIE!" I yelled in anger.

I ran off to the woods and then there was a HUGE cliff. I ran towards the cliff and jumped, there were sharp pointy rocks on the bottom. I was near the bottom when suddenly I stopped falling, I was an inch from the rocks that should have impaled me but the rocks didn't touch me. I laid there floating in mid-air but nothing happened for 5 minutes. 

"SERIOUSLY" I growled.

Suddenly one of the vampires was in front of me. This vampire was the one that bit me, he sat there floating like me and I was confused. I looked at him and he was smiling. I crawled away from him in the other direction but there he sat again right in front of me. I growled at him and his smile faltered but then he came closer until he was mere inches from me. He closed his eyes and concentrated just like Naomi and Dimitri does, I was now in a sitting position and he came closer to me still and suddenly I was on my back and he was on his hands and knees on top of me.

"W..What d..do y..you w..want?" I asked as I stuttered and my breathing became heavier than it was before.

"You," He said.

"W..Why?" I asked.

"Because I need you," He said.

"W..Why d..do y..you n..need m..me?" I asked.

"Because you're mine," He said.

"B..but w..why?" I asked.

"You're My Mate, David Lynstro!" He yelled and then he smirked.

I couldn't possibly be his mate. I didn't know him and this didn't feel right, well not right now at least. I didn't know if I wanted to run from him or if I wanted to kiss him, but now since I thought this, I didn't know if I was straight anymore like I had always believed before. Maybe I was gay or maybe I was bisexual but I knew I wouldn't know until I had been with my first woman or this man right in front of me.

Before I could get any more thoughts out, he smashed his lips against mine and suddenly I felt my lips move with his in sync and in a rhythm I couldn't quite explain.