~Chapter 4~

*Naomi Knight's POV*

(RECAP)

I pushed the thoughts away and moved my lips with his in sync and soon I was on his lap and my panties were wet. He was a Guardian and he was kissing me and making me wet, I pulled away and bit my lip. Lust, envy, love, passion, excitement...was all in his movements and in his eyes. He was the only one of the Guardians that had abilities like me and that was born, part vampire and part werewolf.

I felt a connection but I knew we shouldn't fall in love with each other. It was known as forbidden for a Hybrid and a Guardian to be together like this. He knew this but he didn't care. Since I was 15 I had a crush on Matthew. I kept that secret for a day like well today to be exact. He wanted me and a part of me wanted him too but also a part of me wanted to get to know who Dimitri Lovardo was and to love him as well.

Some day soon I would find who I was destined to be with, whether it was with my Guardian named Matthew or whether it was with my new upcoming college professor Dimitri Lovardo.

(PRESENT)

I got off of him and back into the passenger seat, I started to readjust myself and my outfit. He stared at me for a minute and then looked away as if he was about to cry because at this moment I rejected him and I couldn't do this right now, no matter how tinted the windows were. I cared for him and deep inside me, I knew he had feelings for me but I couldn't decide in that second if we were meant to be or not. I looked at him one last time and this time I leaned over and whispered a few things into his ear.

"I know you love me, Matthew" I whispered.

"I know you hate or dislike Dimitri Lovardo" I whispered as I continued.

"I felt sparks when you kissed me but I'm not sure what it means yet" I continued to whisper.

"I will see you after school and we will talk about this later in my bedroom" I whispered as I finished talking.

I looked at him and he nodded. I smiled at him and got out of the car. I waved to him and even though I couldn't see him I knew he waved back to me and maybe even blew me a kiss. I walked along side Melly and then to the entrance but there was a new sign and it said 'All dogs must have a leash on at all times'. I closed my eyes and concentrated and the sign disappeared and I smiled. I looked around and nobody paid any attention so that was a good thing.

I opened the door and of course, a teacher was there and was staring at me and Melly. The teacher was none other than Mrs. Bluebird herself. She was as mean as a blue jay. She hated me because I always used my abilities in her class. From the very beginning, she would have already chosen her favorite students and so let's just say she never liked me at all. Every time she would teach any subject I would memorize her classroom and where everything was at and when she needed a pen, I closed my mind and concentrated and then it was gone.

I just ignored Mrs. Bluebird and headed to my locker. It was finally the last day of school and my class and I was graduating tonight. I couldn't contain the smile that spread across my face, it practically showed in my eyes. After today my life was gonna change and I couldn't wait. I was going to miss my Guardian family but I guess I could always 'Blink' myself home.

Blinking was one of my abilities like when I close my eyes, the object, person or animal would disappear from where it was and appear in a different place. I walked down the hallway and walked into my first class which was math. The math teachers name was Mr. Silvera, he liked me unlike Mrs. Bluebird, he actually talked to me every day.

"Miss Knight, how have you been?" Mr.Silvera asked.

"I'm good, Mr. Silvera. How have you been?" I asked.

"No need to call me that anymore. My name is Micheal" Micheal said.

"Okay, Micheal. My name is Naomi" I said with a smile.

"Naomi, are you excited for tonight for graduation?" Micheal asked.

"Yeah," I said.

After I said yeah, people started to enter the classroom and Micheal turned back to his computer to start the roll call. 

I zoned out until I heard a voice that sent chills down my spine. No way he was here. I looked to the doorway and there he stood in the flesh.

Dimitri Lovardo...