~Chapter 5~

*Naomi Knight's POV*

Everyone looked at me, awaiting my 'here' answer. I ignored them and my attention was on this man that I had never seen before in my life yet somehow I knew who he was. He was my future college professor. Not only was he my college professor but he was insanely sexy. Dimitri Lovardo said my name louder but only I seemed to see and hear him. I wanted to excuse myself from the classroom but I had no excuse to leave, after all, I was the only one who could see and hear him.

"Dimitri Lovardo?" I asked as I whispered to him.

"Yes," He said looking straight at me, he nodded.

"What did you say?" Mr. Silvera asked.

"Um, I'm here..." I said as I looked at the teacher.

I looked at the teacher as he continued the roll call and then I looked back at Dimitri in the doorway. He leaned back against the doorway just watching me the whole time. I tried to pay attention to the teacher and occasionally looking back at Dimitri. Dimitri nodded his head towards the board and towards the teacher, encouraging me to continue to copy my notes from the board and onto my paper.

I looked at Dimitri again and he smirked at me. I looked back to my paper and all of a sudden my notes were completed but I didn't do it. I looked at Dimitri and he started to walk towards me until he was right beside me.

"Dimitri, you can't use abilities in public" I whispered to him.

"I didn't, Naomi," He said.

I looked at him with confusion until he pointed down towards my paper. I looked at my paper and I was shocked by what I saw, my mechanical pencil was moving on its own. I quickly took it and gripped it in my hand. He started to walk towards me, once he was next to me he spoke.

"Looks like someone has a new ability. Or was it an old ability that you just didn't know was there. Don't concentrate too hard or it will happen again" Dimitri said as he leaned over and gave me a kiss on my lips.

"How are you here right now?" I whispered.

"I'm physically here but I had cast an invisible spell on myself," Dimitri said. 

"How can I see you and touch you then" I whispered.

"I wanted you to see me and touch me and vice versa," Dimitri said. 

"Go wait on the wall inside the classroom by the door and after this class, I have a break so we can talk somewhere in an empty classroom" I whispered.

"Okay, Naomi," Dimitri said.

Soon after that the bell rang and the whole class flowed out of the classroom and I was the last to exit the room beside Dimitri but only I could see him so I let him exit first. I went to my locker and opened it and shoved my stuff inside and then closed it. I walked down the hallway and a few doors down I soon found an empty classroom and it seemed to have been abandoned since I believe this school opened for the first time in ages.

Dust was visible in a few places but the janitors did a half good job cleaning it every day even though no one ever uses it anymore. It smelled like perfume in here so maybe one of the schools sluts bring a football player in here for some sex or something but I wasn't entirely sure and at the moment it didn't matter.

Dimitri sat down on the teacher's desk, he took my hand and he brings me closer and then he kissed me on my lips. I kissed him back and he said a spell which I guess was to turn him visible again. I climbed on him and he laid down on the desk and I laid on top of him. I closed my eyes and concentrated, the shirt he had on was now draped over the back of the teacher's chair. I looked at him and his smile was brighter than it was before.

"Wow, your good at that blinking ability," He said.

"Thanks, Dimitri," I said.

I leaned up and I started to grind on his pants where his dick was and immediately it responded and my face started to glow. I closed my eyes and his shirt was back on his body. He didn't like that I put it back on but the bell was soon to ring for my next class.

When I got up off of him, out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw him pout but I ignored it and opened up the door and he said his invisible spell and once again he was invisible to everyone but me.