~Chapter 10~

*Naomi Knight's POV*

(RECAP)

"Feed on me, Dimitri," I said as I tilted my head and revealed my neck.

Dimitri smirked at me and he opened his mouth and his fangs lengthened just as mine had. He approached my neck and bit down softly and his fangs sunk smoothly into my neck and I had immediately felt pleasure all over my body as he drank from me.

'You will find the will to stop, My Love...My Dimitri...' I said to him in my mind.

'I'm not yours yet, My Love, but you were always mine' Dimitri said inside my head and suddenly he appeared for a split second and smirked and then he disappeared.

(PRESENT)

*Dimitri Lovardo's POV*

Naomi didn't ask me to feed on her neck, she demanded me to feed on her neck. I felt my fangs lengthening and the smell of her blood was overwhelming. I leaned towards her but she never flinched away from me or from my fangs. I sniffed her neck to try and find the perfect spot. If I bit into the wrong spot, she would be ignited in pain all throughout her body, but if I bit her in the perfect spot then pleasure would take her over.

I had found the perfect spot immediately and I started to bit down on her, my fangs slid in her neck easily since my fangs were highly sharp. She moaned instantly and she suddenly grabbed my dick and my balls in one hand. I groaned in pleasure since she didn't squeeze her hand shut. This girl was amazing in many ways. I sucked her blood and the warm tasty liquid ran down my throat. I already knew it wasn't going to fill me up immediately so I drank a few mouth fulls and she moaned once again. I slid my fangs out of her neck and licked the wound and holes instantly closed shut.

I suddenly jolted away from her and fell off the bed. The abilities she had and obviously still has them and it slowly took effect and I had her abilities and I also had my own abilities as well.

(In Naomi's Thoughts)

I wonder if he can read my mind right now. He should be able to since he fed off of me. I wonder what all of his abilities are. He is so hot and sexy. I'm so totally random... Jeez, I should get my mind in order. How does he look so damn sexy? Why is he looking at me like I'm completely crazy? Oh no maybe he IS reading my thoughts and I'm...Oh My God...I'm totally fangirling over him and he isn't even famous.

I had only known him for what like a day and I'm already in love with this guy. His thoughts were amazing and probably made more sense than my own thoughts did. Maybe I can fly away and hide in some corner? I also had no friends because the guardians thought it was dangerous. Maybe they think me having a boyfriend is dangerous too? 

This college is amazing so far. I'm glad that next year I'll be attending this college. Or maybe Dimitri wants me to attend immediately like tomorrow? Oh My God...that means I would have to pack early or maybe I could blink everything from my room to my dorm? I could do that, can't I since it's a 'magic' college? Shit, what time was it?

(Out Of Naomi's Thoughts)

Her thoughts were so jumbled that I couldn't quite understand what she was thinking. I continued to look at her, study her as if she was a book. The only thing I paid attention to was when she said I was hot and sexy in her thoughts. She really was perfect. I looked at my phone for the time and it read...2:30 pm. We had some time before her graduation ceremony. Her ceremony was at 4:00 pm. 

I still had a little bit of time to show her some of the rest of the college. I flew up off the bed and was flying in the air in my bedroom. She looked at me in amazement and did the same thing but fell back onto the bed. It even took me a few tries and lots of practice for each of my abilities to get to where I was today in trying to control them.

She tried again and this time she was flying right alongside of me. I flew to the door and opened it and we were now in the hallway. I flew down the hallway at the way end and opened that door as well and soon we were outside and flying around and laughing. I flew over the edge and she did the same. She stopped immediately and smiled.

"How about we have a race?" Naomi asked me.

"Okay, you're on," I said and my challenging side flared up.

"1, 2, 3 GO!" She said as she took the head start and one minute she was in the air with me and the next she blinked herself to the front of the college.

"I WIN!!!" She said in my mind.

"That, My Love. Isn't winning. You cheated, Darling," I said in her mind with a smirk. 

That's when I flew down and grabbed her hand and we started to fly once more. I brought her to my body and I held her there and then kissed her reddish pinkish lips and then I pulled away and looked into her eyes and smiled a true smile that I hadn't smiled in years.