~Chapter 8~

*Dimitri Lovardo's POV*

It was the end of the school day and Naomi and Melly were waiting for Matthew. The Matthew I had always hated before he swore to me that he would never fall in love with Naomi Knight but he did anyway. Matthew drove up to them and of course up to me as well since I was standing next to Naomi. Matthew couldn't see me even if he's a Guardian. I said the spell to make myself visible again.

I leaned against the tree we were next to and I could practically feel him glaring at me through his tinted windows. I smirked at him and immediately he got out and was in front of me in a second. He told Naomi and Melly to get in the car but Naomi only opened the door for Melly and then she shut the door again.

She closed her eyes and concentrated, suddenly she was in front of me and she faced Matthew and she also had a hard look on her face which practically said 'leave him alone. I love him'. 

"Naomi get into the car," Matthew said but Naomi didn't move.

"No," Naomi said.

*Naomi Knight's POV*

I grabbed onto Dimitri's hand and turned to him and hugged him with one arm. I went up on my tippy toes and kissed his lips. I looked back at Matthew and he looked broken. His heart looked shattered. He started to have tears in his eyes, he turned around and got into his car and drove off...without me. Tears started to pool in my eyes and threatened to run down my face one by one.

I looked back at Dimitri and I somehow knew that he hated to see me cry even though I had never cried in front of him before. He wiped my tears away and kissed my cheeks and then my lips, I kissed him back with tears flowing freely down my cheeks. Did I really love Dimitri so soon or did I love Matthew? 

"Come on," Dimitri said as he pulled me to his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"It's a surprise," Dimitri said.

"I hope it's not too far because my graduation ceremony is in 4 hours," I said.

"It's only 30 Minutes away. We will have plenty of time" Dimitri said.

I got in the passenger seat and shut my door and Dimitri got in the driver's seat, he shut his door too and then he turned the key and the car started up immediately. The purr of the engine was soothing and soon I fell asleep to Dimitri telling me to 'sleep tight'.

(30 Minutes Later) 

Dimitri shook me awake and my eyes were filled with sleep still, I rubbed my eyes until the sleep in my eyes went away. I looked outside and I couldn't believe it, we were parked in a parking lot and ahead of us there was this castle looking building and I wasn't quite sure if it was a mansion looking house or if it was a school. I looked over at Dimitri but he was suddenly gone.

I got out of the car and looked everywhere for him but he wasn't here. I heard a throat clearing and I looked up and he was sitting on the roof of his car. I looked at him in confusion but he smiled.

"What is this place?" I asked.

"It's a school for special students and normal students. The special students that have abilities and powers and other special students that can use magic" Dimitri said.

"Wait, so this is my new college I will be going to?" I asked.

"Yep," Dimitri said. "I'm also your teacher for all your classes"

My mouth hung open in shock. So when it came time for us to have sex...whenever we were ready, I would be having sex with my teacher?! I saw students doing magic and their abilities so freely, it's like they didn't have to hide who they truly were on the inside and outside. I haven't even been inside the college yet and already I was fully in love with this school and in love with Dimitri for taking me here and showing me that there was more to life than a normal boring life. 

Life in this college would be amazing and not ordinary but extraordinary and I was beginning to feel like I was at home and that I never really felt like this before in my whole life. I finally found where I belonged, not just at this college but also in Dimitri's arms and grasp, and this time I knew for sure that I was meant to be with Dimitri and not Matthew in the long run that was called life.