~Chapter 12~

*Dimitri Lovardo's POV*

(RECAP)

"I read your thoughts, Matthew," I said.

I pushed him down so he was fully laying down and I climbed on top of him and straddled his waist. I closed my eyes and concentrated and his shirt was off and was on the floor. I smirked at my new found ability and he was shocked.

"How did you do that? That's not one of your abilities... that's Naomi's ability" Matthew mumbled but I heard him clearly.

"Naomi drank my blood and I drank hers. We now had each other's abilities and plus our own" I said smiling.

I ran my hand across his chest and leaned down and kissed Matthew. Suddenly the door opened and I saw who it was...

Naomi Knight.

"You wanna join, Beautiful?" I asked with a smirk.

"Hell yeah, My Love, My Dimitri" Naomi said and then I continued to kiss Matthew and she joined the fun.

(PRESENT)

*Naomi Knight's POV*

I walked towards the boys and I smiled. I didn't know why but I kind of like watching them do sexual stuff to each other, well so far it hasn't been sexual but I knew it would become it very soon. I sat down in the chair and looked at Dimitri.

"Continue, Dimitri," I said.

"I thought you wanted to join in," Dimitri said.

"Oh I do, believe me, I do but I want to see you guys touch and stuff first," I said.

"Hmmm, Okay baby," He said.

He got off of Matthew and walked over to me and kissed me on the lips and smiled, he then walked back over to Matthew and laid to the side of him but Dimitri's body facing towards Matthew. Dimitri started to tease Matthew's nipple until it became hard. I looked at Dimitri as he resumed to kiss Matthew's neck and then slowly going down from there. I had to admit that it looked hot. Matthew moaned and glanced at me.

"Come on, Naomi. Join us. I w..want y..you t..too" Matthew said as he stumbled over his words and soon after a bunch of moans burst out of his mouth.

 I bit my lip and got out of the chair I was sitting in and walked slowly and sexily over to the 2 man that was in front of me. Dimitri stopped kissing Matthew for a minute and took my hand in his and pulled me towards him and kissed my lips and then my neck. I looked down at Matthew and he bit his lip as I bit mine.

I leaned down and kissed Matthew and he kissed me back. I looked back at Dimitri after I leaned away from Matthew and Dimitri didn't look mad or jealous, in fact, he smiled.

"Naomi we all got to go or you will be late for graduation. We will continue this session later" Dimitri said.

 We will continue this session later" Dimitri said

*Dimitri Lovardo's POV*

I leaned over Matthew and opened my mouth and my fangs lengthened, I sunk my teeth deep into his neck making Matthew moan and grind against me. Matthew's blood slowly slid down into my throat. I leaned back a little and my fangs slid out smoothly from his neck. I licked the wound that I made and automatically it began to heal. 

I wiped the blood that was on my face and we headed to the door. Before I opened it, I closed my eyes and concentrated and my shirt was back on and Matthew's shirt was also back on his own body. I turned the doorknob and what I saw shocked me more than ever before.

David Lynstro (A Guardian of Naomi's)

David was covered in blood and he had fangs. His eyes were pitch black in hunger and he couldn't control it. When we left the house this morning he wasn't a vampire...so what turned him or shall I say who?

so what turned him or shall I say who?

*David Lynstro's POV*

I don't know what's wrong with me. I looked down and blood was all over me. How did I get blood all over me? Whose blood was it? I started to run but everything moved too fast for my brain to comprehend. I had no idea where I was going until I was in front of the college and everyone stood there, looking at me. 

I breathed in deep through my nose and I could smell everything. I could smell the blood in everyone's bodies and veins. I could smell them. They were after me, but I didn't know who they were. Okay, maybe that was a complete lie. I knew them but I never saw their faces before. Well, that changed when they bit me and turned me an hour ago.

I didn't want to be a vampire. I needed help to escape them. I breathed in deep again and smelled a familiar smell, Naomi, and Matthew. Oh and someone else I knew all too well...

Dimitri Lovardo.

Of course, Dimitri was here. He lived here and he worked here, but what were Naomi and Matthew doing here? I climbed up the college's wall to the top with my new claw-like nails. Once I was up on the top I ran to the right door because I already knew where Dimitri's room was. I opened the door and immediately went to the second door on the right and I was about to knock when suddenly the door opens and I was met with 3 shocked faces...

Naomi Knight.

Dimitri Lovardo.

and Matthew Maconahey(A Guardian of Naomi's).