~Chapter 15~

*Xavier's POV*

(RECAP)

David zoned out for an hour but now he was back. It seemed like he was in his own world or remembering what had happened since he was turned. I was selfish. I needed him but he said he didn't want me. I knew it was a lie because only a few hours ago when I had kissed him, he had kissed me back with more passion and need.

I didn't want to force him into anything but yet I already had...

I was the one that made him into who he was now...a complete monster just like myself and I only half regretted that decision.

(PRESENT)

*David Lynstro's POV*

I needed time, time to think. I needed to get away...from him...but only for a little while. I looked at Xavier and he had his head down and was playing with his fingers. I needed to tell him to stay here and don't follow me but I didn't want to say it out loud. I needed to find some other way. Maybe he could read my thoughts but I wasn't totally sure but I guess it was worth a try.

'Xavier, can you hear me?' I said inside my mind and reaching out to connect with his.

'Yes, David, I can hear you' Xavier said in my mind. 'I'm next to you. Why don't you talk to me in person?'

'Because I would probably stumble over my words if I tried to speak out loud' I said.

'Stay here or go somewhere else but don't follow me' I said.

'Why?' Xavier said.

'I just need time to think' I said.

With that, I ran into the woods and climbed up a random tree. Maybe all I needed is sex or something to get my mind off of things. Maybe I didn't really need to think about things. I jumped off the very high tree and landed on the ground with out making a sound. I ran back to where I had come from and found Xavier in the same position that I left him in except this time he was on the ground and laying down on his back. 

I ran over to him using my super speed. I kneeled down and kissed him passionately but hard and rough. He kissed me back with the same amount of force. He rolled me over so I was the one on my back and he was on top of me. Xavier smirked at me and then his mouth opened.

"Hey, My Mate. That didn't take you too long to 'think things through'" Xavier said.

"Just kiss me and do...other stuff to me, please Xavier," I said.

"What's the rush?" Xavier asked.

"I need it. I need YOU" I said.

Xavier started to kiss me on my lips and then down my neck. He picked me up and moved with his super speed and we were now on the grass. He resumed kissing me and I moaned and took off his shirt and then he took off mine. We threw the shirts to the right side of us. I got on my knees and pushed him over and he was now laying on his back. I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and pulled them off and put them in the pile of clothes.

He did the same and took my sweat pants off and put them on the pile. We were both naked now and I couldn't stop looked him up and down. I immediately loved his body and I wanted to touch every ounce of him. I pushed him down once again and grabbed his dick. I spit on it to make it wet and then I stroked his cock in my hand. I lowered my mouth onto him and he moaned and groaned in pleasure.

He tilted his head back and bit his lip. Soon he was hard and he looked at me with pitch black eyes that held desire in them. I leaned away and got down on my hands and knees with my ass facing him. Xavier started my tease my ass hole until it opened wide enough for him to put his cock inside me. He put it inside me and slowly started to move back and forth. At first, it hurt a little but not much and then I was filled with pleasure.

He skillfully moved his hips back and forth and his cock was going in and out and my moans were endless. He stopped moving his hips and I leaned back and forth so I would give him some pleasure as well. He pulled out and turned me over and started to suck my cock just as I had sucked him. It felt amazing and again my moans were endless once again.

My cock was finally hard. Xavier got onto his hands and knees and I put the tip of my cock on his ass hole and teased it enough to make a hole big enough to slide my cock in. Once my cock was inside, I skillfully moved my hips back and forth. I then moved in a circular motion and he moaned in pleasure louder than I had moaned. I cummed hard inside his ass and then he quickly flipped me over and on my hands and knees and he put his cock back inside me and he also came hard and squirted his cum inside me and we both collapsed in exhaustion. 

*Xavier's POV*

*Xavier's POV*

I had never had sex like this before. All the other times I had sex was before I even met David, and they were never this good at sex. Maybe having sex with a mate is more pleasurable than having sex with other vampires and humans. I loved him more than I had before and I wonder what had happened the few minutes he was in the woods.

Had he decided the thinking things over wasn't going to cut it and get him through this?

Had he figured sex was the answer?

Did he love me or was it for blood?

If it was for blood did he want me to clean up after him or could he clean them up himself?

All these questions ran through my head but that one question stuck out the most...Was It For Love Or For Blood?

I wasn't sure about the answer to this question and knowing me, I always got my way and soon I would find the answer to that question.