~Chapter 7~

*Dimitri Lovardo's POV*

(RECAP)

I walked down the hallway and turned towards the room. The door was left wide open and I could see her very clearly. I walked forward and leaned my body on the doorway and they were doing roll call. She zoned out until finally the teacher was about to say her name but I said it instead. The teacher and everyone else around me couldn't hear me, only she could so the teacher still said her name but she didn't hear it.

The only words she heard was mine and that's when I said her name again.

"Naomi Knight," I said and her head slowly turned towards me as if my name was familiar to her.

(PRESENT)

She looked at me for the longest time, she hadn't noticed everyone staring at her or maybe she did but didn't seem to care. All that mattered to her at this second was me. She didn't know me but she might know my name. I didn't personally know her either but a force was bringing us together. I knew I loved her from the first time I heard her name and now from the first time I saw her was currently at this particular moment.

I wanted to protect her, to love her, to serve her. I wasn't her servant and she wasn't mine but I wanted to do everything for her. She was my world now and there was no way of stopping that, I didn't want to stop it either. She looked beautiful in her belly shirt, her leggings and her converse with eagles on them. I saw guys glancing at her body and that made me irritated. 

I suddenly wanted her for myself. I wanted to take her away from here, from this school and from these glancing eyes. Naomi still looked towards me and everyone else did too, no one could see me though except her. They glanced at each other and started to whisper things like 'what is she looking at?' and 'can't she just pay attention and say here already'.

 "Dimitri Lovardo?" she asked as she whispered to me.

"Yes," I said as I nodded my head at her.

"What did you say?" Mr. Silvera asked.

"Um, I'm here..." she said as she looked to the teacher.

She looked to the teacher as he continued the roll call and then she looked back at me in the doorway. I leaned back against the doorway and watched her. She tried to pay attention to the teacher and occasionally looking back at me. I nodded my head towards the board and towards the teacher, encouraging her to continue to copy the notes from the board and onto my paper.

She looked at me and then at her paper. She then looked at me with a confused expression. I saw the pencil moving my itself across the paper and she was lucky no one had noticed. She glared at me probably thinking I did it. I smirked at her but honestly, I didn't use my abilities to finish writing her stuff.

"Dimitri, you can't use abilities in public" she whispered to me.

"I didn't, Naomi," I said.

Her pencil was moving on its own again, I pointed down and she looked. She looked shocked and then she quickly took the pencil in her hand before anyone could notice. I started to walk towards her and she followed my movements with her eyes. Once I was right next to her I began to speak into her ear.

"Looks like someone has a new ability. Or was it an old ability that you just didn't know was there. Don't concentrate too hard or it will happen again" I said as I leaned over and gave her a kiss on her lips.

"How are you here right now?" she whispered.

"I'm physically here but I had cast an invisible spell on myself," I said.

"How can I see you and touch you then" she whispered.

"I wanted you to see me and touch me and vice versa," I said.

"Go wait on the wall inside the classroom by the door and after this class, I have a break so we can talk somewhere in an empty classroom" she whispered.

"Okay, Naomi," I said.

I walked back over to where I was before but this time I leaned against the wall instead of the doorway. As soon as I did so the bell rang and everyone filed out of the room in a rush. Good, now she has a break so she can talk to me and I can take this spell off of me for a few minutes. I was excited that we can finally talk alone.

She got up out of her desk and packed up her things. I walked out of the classroom to wait for her and then she walked out. Naomi walked to her locker and shoved her stuff in her locker and then shut it. She walked beside me and then she found an abandoned classroom that I assumed that no one used anymore.

She shut the door and I casually sat on top of a teacher's abandoned desk. She walked to me slowly but I grabbed her hand and flung her into my chest, I kissed her hard and she surprised me when she moved her lips in sync with my own lips. Naomi climbed on top of me and laid on my chest. She closed her eyes and concentrated, my shirt disappeared from my body and was on the back of the teacher's chair. I looked at her and my eyes shone brightly.

"Wow, your good at that blinking ability," I said.

"Thanks, Dimitri," she said.

She leaned up and started to grind on my pants where my dick was and immediately it responded and her face started to glow. She closed her eyes and my shirt was back on my body. I didn't like that she put it back on but the bell was soon to ring for her next class.

When she got up off of me and I started to pout. I knew she saw me put out my lip out of the corner of her eye but she only ignored me and opened the door and ready to leave. I said the spell that once again put me invisible to everyone else but her.

We headed to her locker once again and retrieved her books for her next class and I simply followed her. 

(5 Hours Later)

From one class to the next I followed her. She didn't seem to mind, in fact, I think she wanted the company. To me, it didn't look like she had any friends. I wondered why though. She was gorgeous and beautiful, she could befriend anyone and everyone if she wanted to. I knew that she lived with Guardian Angels. I knew the Guardians personally too, especially Matthew.

I knew Matthew loved her and wanted her and also wanted the things that I wanted for her. Soon Matthew would pick Naomi and of course Melly up from school and they would once again be out of my grasp and in the hands of...

Matthew.