~Chapter 14~

*David Lynstro's POV*

"I don't want to be a monster like you who is always out to kill and for blood," I said.

"I want to die and I certainly don't want to be your mate, Vampire," I said as I continued.

"My name isn't 'vampire'. My name is Xavier and I'm here to claim you as mine" Xavier said.

I looked him in the eyes and tears started to roll down my cheeks. I originally wanted to give him a chance as my mate but his kiss messed up my mind and thoughts. He didn't even seem to care that he turned me into a vampire against my will. Okay let me rewind to about 9 or 10 hours ago, right after they all left for school:

(FLASHBACK)

I was upstairs alone in my room, I was sitting in the corner of my bed and the window was open. It was bizarre since I had it shut before. The wind was howling or maybe it was the wolves in the woods nearby howling for some odd reason since it was morning. I got up and shut the window, a vampire was in the corner but I didn't see anyone there because there was a shadow there.

The vampire of who I presume was Xavier but at that particular second I couldn't tell, grabbed by my wrist and shirt threw me into the wall but soft enough to not hurt me or make any sound. I felt a connection between us when he touched me but at the time I ignored it and said it was probably nothing.

At first, I didn't know who he was until Ya know like later when I tried to kill myself. Fear was etched in my brain and in my eyes. I was a Guardian so I had no chance against him even if I fought him off. I rolled backward off the bed and ran to the door of my bedroom and tried to open it but to my surprise, he was already in front of it. 

"You can't run from me, I'm faster than you," He said.

He leaned down and bit into my neck and pain shot through my body and I immediately fell to my knees. The venom was excruciating. I fell to my side and I was paralyzed until the transformation was completed 4 hours later. The venom traveled from the bite in my neck to the inside of my veins and arteries.

The venom followed each one of my veins throughout my body and the venom felt like a fire that rippled through me as if I was actually on fire. My screams for it to stop was endless until I felt no pain, in the end, it felt as if I died because that's how it felt when a person dies. The person that died had felt no pain after the fact. No one had died yet though.

(4 Hours Later At That Time)

The pain finally stopped and so did my screams. I felt thirsty...for blood. My throat burned like crazy. I jumped up and opened the door- well more like broke it in half when I tried to go through it. I had forgotten the door was still shut. I jumped and flew down the stairs only to land perfectly on the balls of my feet. I didn't actually fly, I move like jumped really high and skipped all the steps in general.

I ran to the front door and opened it gently and then closed it too hard and it flew off its hinges. I ran into the woods and then everything went black. I don't remember what happened when I was in the woods but when I suddenly woke up I was covered in blood. I ran but I didn't know where until I ended up in front of the college that Dimitri Lovardo lived and worked at. I climbed up the side of the building with my claw-like nails and then ended up on the walkway.

(NOW)

*Xavier's POV*

*Xavier's POV*

David zoned out for an hour but now he was back. It seemed like he was in his own world or remembering what had happened since he was turned. I was selfish. I needed him but he said he didn't want me. I knew it was a lie because only a few hours ago when I had kissed him, he had kissed me back with more passion and need.

I didn't want to force him into anything but yet I already had...

I was the one that made him into who he was now...a complete monster just like myself and I only half regretted that decision.