5 ║ Mum

July 7th

Louis entered the bathroom slowly, discovering his girlfriend putting make up on her beautiful face, he waited there for some minutes, hidden from her eyes and just looking at her, realising how lucky he was to be loved by such a girl. To be in love with her. Just to be the witness of such a beautiful but simple thing at the same time. Like lot of girls all over the world, Tamara could be insecure, sometimes she wasn't aware of her beauty, no matter how many times he had repeated it to her, embarrassing her. He didn't care about that, he wanted her to feel his love for her, he wanted her to wake up in his arms and to say to herself that she was actually beautiful and loved. He wanted her to trust him from the bottom of her heart. He was lucky and he knew it. He walked slowly towards her, wrapping his arms in a slow motion around her thin waist, he kissed her shoulder, looking at her smile in the mirror.

"You're beautiful without all of this..." he whispered against her skin.

He saw her blushing softly, looking down shyly, she put a strand of her hair behind her ear and smiled at him, he placed his chapped lips over her soft ones and kissed them slowly. Their breathes wrapping themselves around each other and dancing together. When they pulled away, she placed her mascara in her little bag and turned around to look at her boyfriend.

"I think you're already late, Louis..." she sighed with a tiny smile.

He took his phone out from his jeans' pocket and glanced at the time. Yes, he was in fact late and he knew it wasn't really professional but like he'd already thought before, if they wanted someone able to respect every single rules then they should have asked to a professional teacher. Actually he had enjoyed spending time with Harry, he wanted to cheer him up, nobody was actually there to cheer Louis up, because nobody knew what he was going through. And he thought it was a good idea to keep that secret to himself, how could he complain while a young blind boy was living next to him, trying to get over his own eyes and the beauty of the world. People saw beauty in that world and even if Louis never really saw and understood what was beautiful in a road and some trees here and there, he knew saying goodbye to eyesight must be hard and painful.

"Babe?"

Tamara got Louis out of his own thoughts and frowned, a concerned look over her soft face, he smiled trying to remove that look of his girlfriend's face.

"Can you help me bring these boxes to the neighbours?" he asked.

She glanced at the plastic boxes in his room.

"What is it for?"

He smiled, taking her hand and stroking the back of it softly with his thumb, he made her follow him and he took three boxes, putting one in the others, he did the same thing two times with six boxes.

"It would be easier for him to find his clothes and to tidy them, you know?" he explained while walking to the bedroom's door.

She followed him through the huge hall, her bag over her shoulder and making her heels resonate through the whole house. It was a big house, it needed to be when nine people were living there. There were actually 6 bedrooms, and all of them were used, the first one for Jay and Dan, the second one for Louis, one for Lottie, another for Félicité, the 5th for Daisy and Phoebe and the last one for the babies. They had to move in another house when Jay got pregnant with Ernest and Doris, it was a surprise, not a bad one though, a happy one, cheering everyone up and it made Daisy and Phoebe feel like big sisters for the first times, roles they took pretty seriously. They never left the city, just found another, bigger and cosier house in the another district.
They walked to the front door, glancing at each other sometimes, when Louis had locked the door behind them, they both waited a bit until the door of the neighbours opened after he knocked and rang. Unlike the day before, it wasn't Gemma who opened it, but an older woman, dark hair tied in a messy pony tail, she was smiling widely at the couple.