24 ║ Flames

August 30th

The little part of Earth the two boys were living on was plunged in total darkness when they arrived at Louis's house. The blue eyed boy was being careful not to do any loud noise, scared of waking his family up. He struggled a bit to turn the key in the lock, he hadn't drank much, the lock seemed to be the problem this time, not Louis. It took him a minute or two to open the door and he felt the weight of fear to be locked outside leave his chest. He held Harry's hand and pulled on it, letting him walk inside. The older boy almost shouted when a violent light was thrown directly to his eyes. He tried to cover his face from the burning feeling to see who it was, but he was only able to take a look once the light had been turned off. He looked up and in the dark was standing Félicité, her hand over her chest she was breathing heavily.

"What the hell Fizzy?" he shouted in a whisper.
"I didn't know it was you, I thought it was some thief trying to break in! I am sorry!"

That was only when she put the long and shining knife on the counter that he realised she had been holding it, ready to do God knows what to stop them. Louis shook his head, frowning.

"If you think a thief is breaking in, don't you think you should wake up Dan and mum?"
"Well it is a good thing I didn't, right? Since it was just you... and Harry?"

Louis turned around, Harry was standing behind him, holding onto his denim jacket.

"Hmm, hi."
"Oh yeah, Harry is sleeping over tonight." Louis whispered.

He was surprised no one had ran down the stairs yet. He knew for a fact none of them were sleeping deeply. He had stopped the time he had woken up Johannah while coming home from a drinking party with Zayn and Liam. And Johannah would scream at him for even thinking of driving in such a bad condition, lecturing him for a minute or so until she would forgive him, because he was a great son. But well, this time, Johannah seemed to sleep peacefully, not so scared about her son anymore. Maybe it was just the fact he had promised he would come home quite early. Maybe she trusted him. Maybe she knew that Louis partying wasn't what she should be worried about anymore. Because there was something scarier, something more important and she needed energy to dare talk about it to her son.
Louis noticed Félicité tried to hide a smile by biting her bottom lip and lowering her head a bit, but he brushed the thought away.

"How was the party?" she asked as they started walking toward the stairs, ready to lay down and finally fall asleep.
"Good, you should go to bed." Louis said as he started climbing the stairs slowly, Harry holding his elbow and carefully putting his feet on each step.

He heard her sighed but he guessed she simply went back to the sofa to watch TV. Félicité had many sleeping problem. She was usually kept awake by insomnia. Sometimes when Louis was kept asleep as well, he would join her and they would watch a movie together. He felt bad for letting her down, but he was exhausted and Harry was there. He had stopped himself from touching Harry and kissing him all night. For hours, Harry had looked like the most beautiful person in the room. He had even danced a bit with Gigi and Sophia on some hits from the 80s. It was crazy how Harry could mix sexy and cute together and just slay the look perfectly. It was crazy how he would bounce a bit on his feet and his curls would just fly around perfectly, looking like a princess out of a Disney movie. But one minute after, he would swing his hips a bit and Louis would have to fight not to stare at his bum. Louis had never realised how bad he liked touching Harry. Most of the time, they found the perfect time to be alone. They would hide in Louis' or Harry's room, or they would go at Louis' place when no one was there and they were sure no one would catch them cuddling lovingly on the sofa or the bed. The party had made things more realistic. Suddenly, Louis had been sitting on the couch, trying his best not to stretch his arm and lay his hand on Harry's knee, just because he left like doing so. And he had realised. He had realised when they were in the same room without being able to touch, Louis was getting crazy. Harry's whole body had suddenly looked hotter than ever, every little things he had done had suddenly looked almost cheeky, even with Harry's innocent face. It could be the way he had danced or the way he had drank his soda with a straw. The way he had bit down on his lip as he listened carefully to people talking to him. Everything suddenly looked crazily attractive. Before the party, Harry looked simply beautiful and cute. Now Louis saw more than an innocent boy hiding adorably behind his glasses, he was more than cute and beautiful. He was hot. And it may seem nothing to someone else, but to Louis, it sounded crazy. Louis' vision had changed on Harry. It didn't only feel affection for him, but now there was some strong feeling of desire running through his body. He even wondered if he had ever really desired Tamara, because it was nothing compared to the feeling of need he had for Harry. The need to just strip him down and observe his stunning body. Just stare at his slightly tan skin and his abs, his muscles contracting under his skin and his whole Greek God figure.