16 ║ Burning Lips

July 31st

Harry hadn't answered any phone call, any texts and his mum had refused to let Louis visit since the party. Suffice it to say Louis felt bad and more confused than he had ever been. He couldn't reach to Harry and get any explanation on his behaviour. Louis had tried a lot, he had stopped counting the texts he had sent him or the voice messages he left. Anne simply said he felt sick, but he knew it wasn't the truth, he knew it just by looking at the sorry expression painted on her face and her sad smile. It almost seemed like she was forced to say so. But as Louis was walking around in his room, he felt like becoming crazy. He wanted to see him before going on holidays with his family in two weeks. He wondered what happened, what did he do wrong that would push Harry to do such things. He was scratching his neck, staring at his phone, anxiety felt so painful in his chest, it felt like his torso was too small for his organs, they wanted to get out. He could feel his heart beat in his throat. He was burning and sweating, tears streaming down his face without realising it. His door was locked, he didn't want anyone to see him like that. He needed Harry in his life, he had became a huge part of it and spending so many time without his voice, his face, anything was driving him crazy.
It was 6pm when Louis saw Anne's car leaving the house. It was probably a bad idea, it was probably stupid and ridiculous but he still ran downstairs, his eyes were puffy and red from all the tears he tried to retain. He felt so weak, so stupid and fragile. He ignored his family's questions before he rushed outside, shutting the door in a loud sound. He crossed the street, hoping Gemma will let him in. What if she didn't? What if she refused to let Louis see her brother? It wouldn't be surprising. But he wanted to know, he needed answers to his questions. When he knocked at the door, his hands were trembling and his heart was beating so painfully in his chest, it was harder to stand straight, harder to breathe or to focus. The door opened on Gemma. He noticed when she rolled her eyes and sighed loudly.

"Louis, listen..." she started before he cut her off.

He needed to be heard. He needed her to listen to him, to what he thought and how he felt and why no one cared about what he wanted? Why no one wanted to let him see Harry? It was so wrong. He wanted to yell at her, to throw things at Harry's window until he opens it or let him in. He wanted to see him, ask him why the hell he was acting like that.

"No, you listen, I just want to talk to him! I don't know what I did wrong and it's unfair to leave me like this without giving me any explanations! So, can you please let me in, I only need 5 minutes with him!" he begged, tears already coming back to his eyes.

She looked down and seemed to think for a bit. He was silently praying to see her step aside and let him in. Gemma wasn't sure, Louis seemed like a good person and she wanted to let him in, she really did, just opening the door and let him run to Harry's room to let them clarify the situation they were in and that none of them even understood.

"5 minutes, that's the only thing I need..." he tried again.
"Fine..." she sighed, stepping aside to let him in.

He thanked her before rushing upstairs. He stood in front of Harry's door for a moment before opening the door and closing it behind him. He didn't really know what he was supposed to say, he hadn't planned anything but he wanted to fix this. All of this situation was wrong and for a moment, he wondered why it hurt him so much. Why breaking up with Tamara felt less painful than seeing Harry getting away from him.

"Gemma, I told you I didn't want to eat, please..." Harry said.

He was curled up in a foetal position under his cover. It wasn't really a sunny day and it was pretty cold today, the sky was grey and full of dark clouds. Louis wanted to cry just by the way his voice sounded so deep and raspy.