32 ║ Sort It Out

September 13th

Exhausted. Louis was exhausted. Maybe he had shed some tears sitting all alone in the empty bathtub. And maybe, only maybe, he had hoped for more than an hour for Harry to come it and join him, only to be disappointed over and over again each time the door opened on some stranger. None of those strangers had minded as they had had a wee just next to him, they were probably to drunk to even notice him. He was contemplating going downstairs to find Harry himself, since the other way round would probably not happen any time soon. He knew he was way too tired to even sit behind his steering wheel and he didn't consider to drive them back to their houses. Louis sighted as he rubbed his heavy eyelids and grabbed onto the edges of the bathtub. When did he even think it would be a good idea to sit in there? Louis was being careful not to slip and hit his head onto the edge before he got out of the bathtub. He took a look at his reflection in the mirror on his left. He walked closer until the sink dig into the bottom of his stomach. He laid his hands flat onto the sink and look closer to his pale and tired looking face in the mirror. He could almost scare himself. The deep dark circles surrounding his blue and blood shot eyes was frightening. His lips was almost bluish and more chapped than they had ever been before. He slid his fingers gently onto his collarbone that was popping against his skin. And softly, as he spun on his heels, he lifted his shirt. His eyes burned violently as hot tears rushed up to his eyes all in a sudden. His stomach seemed even bigger, his hips larger and his bum fatter than ever. He felt disgustingly repulsive. No matter how people could repeat to him how beautiful he was, he knew he would not believe any of their words. How could they even lie to his face about what he looked like when he knew exactly how ugly he was. Because he knew, right? His eyes wouldn't betray him like that, never, right? He dropped his shirt and leant on the sink, his burning tears falling from his eyes. Louis wished he could carve his own body. He wished he could turn this huge shapeless mass of flesh into a beautiful and handsome body, similar to Harry's. He just wanted to grab a chisel and get to work. But it was not that easy. Louis sniffed loudly before pressing his fingers against his eyes and wiping the tears away from his lids and cheeks. Couldn't he be strong, for once? Couldn't he act like a real man, for once? Of course not. Louis shook his head at the thought of him being so weak and he stood straight and walked to the door. He opened it slowly and turned the light off before crossing the hallway to the stairs. When he started going down each step, he noticed the living room was almost empty. Indeed, barely anyone was there anymore. Louis could see the back of Niall's and Carrie's heads, both sitting down onto the couch and watching TV and chatting quietly. Ed, Niall's friend, was sitting on a chair next to them and was chuckling a bit. No Harry was being seen anywhere though, and it worried the older boy a bit as he stood on the ground. He walked toward them until Ed looked up to him with a smile.

"Where's Harry?" he asked slowly.

When Ed pointed at the couch, Louis walked closer and looked down to the couch. Harry was laying there, his face rested on Carrie's laps – and yes, that annoyed him a lot – with his sunglasses still perched onto his nose. He was a bit offended by the fact Harry had fallen asleep rather than looking for him, but he didn't want to think too much about it. He knew he would end up going crazy if he did. He stepped closer to the young boy, observing for a while before he squatted next to him. His lips were slightly parted, his curls falling all across his angelic face and his cheek squeezed against the young girl bare knees. After he took a look at the blue haired teenager, he caressed Harry's cheek gently.

"Baby, get up, we're going to bed." he whispered, leaning on the boy.

He noticed Carrie's head turning toward Niall in a sudden move and he smiled a bit. Because yes, Harry was taken. With him. Perhaps he was being a bit – or a lot, for that matter – childish but he didn't really care honestly. When Harry didn't move at all, he slid his hand down to his arm and shook him slightly. He didn't want to scare him by waking him up too brutally.