FOURTEEN

Mhmm.
*sips tea*

~Aphrodite~

I woke up while my throat hurt. I looked around and saw no one here. Not even Valdus. And I was glad.

I looked around even more and saw what room I was in, because I couldn't really tell when I had droopy eyes. I was in like medical room, while I had IV fluid running through my veins. No one was in here and I was happy. I was about to pull the covers off of me but the door open and in came a older looking man. I recognized him from yesterday, and I believe his name is Vivens? Not sure.

He closed the door behind him while he walked slow inside. He was looking at the clipboard but looked up. "Oh, you're awake." He said while he smiled. "My name is Vivens, Doctor Vivens." His face held some wrinkles but he was happy. "How do you feel?" He asked while he made his way in the front of the bed.

"F-f- INe" my voice cracked and my hands clamped around my neck but I felt material wrapped around it. I felt my eyebrows furrow and I felt slight pain.

"Okay, don't talk, because if you do, you're going lose your voice. And I fixed the wound, but..." I looked over to him while I saw his graze at my neck. "The mark is completely gone. I don't know if you can remark or not, I've never seen this before. After all my years as this packs doctor, no one has lost their mark. So I don't know if it's possible to be marked again. I'm sorry Luna."

He gave me a sad smile but he patted my leg above the blanket, "but you can leave tomorrow. I have just have to have you here for today, see if we need to close it up more, or if you're healing properly. But Alpha Valdus, had to leave for a mandatory Alpha meeting. He said he's sorry, but he'll try to leave it as soon as possible." I rolled my eyes, "but don't talk, if you do then you'll lose your voice and then you'll have to wait till you regain your voice and I highly doubt you'll want to stay in here longer than a day."

I nodded while he smiled, "okay good, I'll tell one of the nurses to bring you some soup, because your neck needs to heal and your vocal cords need to heal too. So relax Luna." He smiled and then started to leave. I wanted to call out to him, but when I tried to say a word, it hurt bad. So I let him walk out.

I laid here for hours. Just bored. No one came expect for a nurse with the soups. I played with the spoon with the somewhat cold broth, and I rolled my eyes when I heard the door open. I thought it was another nurse bringing in soup, but when I looked up from the bowl, my heart dropped. His duel hazel eyes watched me while he closed the door slowly.

The grey streaks in his hair shined bright with this lighting and I watched as he walked further in the room, stopping in the middle of the room. We watched each other, not saying anything but just watching. His eyes travels down my face down to my neck, where they stayed on the bandages. "Valdus told me you were here, right before he left." He said softly.

His eyes never left my neck while I felt uncomfortable because of what happen before. He looked back up, to my eyes, "you remind me so much of Jenna." He said while his voice held sadness and pain.

I watched how his face turned sad while his eyes went dueler, and held sadness. He crossed his arms across his chest while he looked straight at me. "Fire attitude, doesn't like be in control, or summit." He looked at the ground and sighed. "And Valdus is exactly like me. Wants everything our way. Wants everything given or taken from." He looks up while he comes closer. I start to move, but he sits next to my feet while looking at me.

"I don't know what happen, but I'm praying that the moon goddess is making this pack sane." He murmured to himself. "Whatever you're doing, like being a smart aśś, being stubborn, don't stop. Jenna rarely did, and it changed me. I know I already failed her, please help me." He said while he stared hard in my eyes. "Help Valdus."