FIFTY-ONE

~Valdus~

Blood ran down from my finger tips.

My chest was moving up and down from deep breath and heavy breaths I would inhale and exhale.

Tears stained my cheek with blood mixing with the tears that were falling.

My claws had blood dripping from them, skin was hanging from them.

Blood covered half of my face from splattering against me, and on my chest.

She was breathing.

Her heart was pumping.

But other five hearts weren't.

The dead nurses body covered the floor with their hearts dead. Not moving. Not pumping.

I was trying to calm my racing heart from what I just did, but I can just stared at my mate laying on this bed with blood still coming out from her stomach but she breathing.

Oh, is she breathing now.

I pushed away one of the nurses that was blocking me from stepping towards my mate, and grabbed the needle that was laying on the bed next to her leg. I did the best I can with the needle and thread and sewn her stomach up again. I cleaned the blood off from her stomach and covered her against with the bloody blanket.

I took a step back but ended up stepping on one of the nurses hand. I looked at the ground and all their faces have their mouth open from screams that they did. Their eyes held fear when I attacked, but now they only hold emptiness.

I shook my head, trying to get rid of those memories I just created. I walked around them and stared at her. What is wrong with me?!

I just killed five nurses!

Why?!

Because I was getting frustrated with them telling me to leave and let them do their job, but I was the one that made her heart beat again.

I'm fûcked up. My kind is fûcked up. My fûckin thinking about things is fûcked up.

I rub my hands over my chest, but my hands just rub against the bandage around me which already had blood from the splatters. But I make it even worse, I smear more blood on it, and now it looks like my whole chest is bleeding.

I walk towards the bed next to her, where I was placed at before, and sat there. I sat there staring at her, as she was breathing. I couldn't see myself from taking away my eyes away from her sight. I needed to see her. I needed to know she was okay.

When the nurses were screaming in pain, I knew wolves heard their screams, but I'm assuming that they thought it was their Luna.

I'm so glad it wasn't.

I waited, and waited.

I waited till she stirred around and moaned in pain.

I waited till her eyes open.

I waited till she looked around.

I waited till see saw their bodies.

Her eyes stayed glued to one of the nurses I moved to the side to get to her. Her eyes stared in horror.

I would too if I woke up to half a face ripped open, with her jaw broken. Half of her face was skinned off and her eyes held emptiness.

Her heart beat picked up, I can hear it loud and clear in my ears, and the heart monitor just made it more noticeable.