THIRTY-FOUR

~Aphrodite~

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I want to know the gender, like is it a girl-"

"Luna I understand what you mean-"

"Then why'd you ask-"

"Okay," he laughs, "you want to know the gender...with out the Alpha?" He crosses his arms over his chest while one hand taps his chin, "I fee like the Alpha would be very upset if he hears that you found out the gender with out him."

"Well...yeah-"

"Luna, do you know this is Valdus we're talking about." He lifted an eyebrow.

"Yes, I know."

"I'm pretty sure he'll be mad if you found out without him."

"Okay? He's my mate he can't be that mad."

"I'll be mad if my mate went without me, and I'm not even a Alpha. This is the next Alpha we're talking about here Luna."

"You're acting like I'm afraid of my own mate. Clearly-"

"Clearly I didn't say that. I'm just saying you should bring the Alpha with you. It's his pup too."

I growled, "I'm the one carrying it."

"I'm aware."

"Vivens! You're making things complicated!"

"No I'm not, you could've mindlinked him right now then saying I'm complicating things." He smirked.

"You think you're all smart huh." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I try to believe I am Luna."

I groaned and laid down. "Fine! I won't know then!"

"You could still know, I'm just afraid if I do tell you, you two will get in a argument and it all comes back to me."

"It won't."

"Not risking it Luna."

"Of course you aren't."

He chuckled, "is it okay if I check your stomach?"

"Go ahead." I threw my hands up, "I'm already here laying down. Go for it." I said irritated.

He laughed, "just being cautious."

"Sounds like you're scared."

"I am scared. I'm scared for you and me. So," I felt my shirt lift up and his cold hands went to my stomach, "I rather wait for him."

His hands moved around my stomach and then I felt the round part of his telescope moving around and staying at some places on my stomach.

"Sounds good to me." He pulls my shirt down. He grabs my hand and pulls me up till I'm sitting. "Any questions?"

"Well no, that was my only question." I said with a glare. He smiles at me, "come back to me with his answer then I'll show you."

"So basically I have to see my mate and ask him if I get to see what gender my pup is. Asking a male." I said serious.

He gives me a forced smile. "No. You're changing my words."

"That's what you're applying basically." I growled.