FIFTEEN

Since I'm nice. :)
And since I tricked you guys with a promote than an update.

~Alcander~

I looked around while I was surrounded in grass and the woods, which was the only things I can see. I was sitting down, so stood up and dusted my pants. I sniffed the air trying to see where I was, but nothing smelled familiar to me, or smelled like someone's land. This. This was open land. No one claimed it.

I started to walk around and looked up to see if I can see anything from above, but all I saw was branches and leaves. Birds chirped from above, rabbits ran, while deer ate. I wasn't in the mood to kill, so I let them be, like they were to me.

I walked past trees and trees till I started to see an opening. I heard water stream from there, and at the sound of the water, my mouth went dry, asking for a drink. So, I sped up my steps and looked down while I moved around a fallen tree.

When I past the tree, and looked up, and my breath got caught.

Jenna.

She was there. Sitting on the grass, while her hand was touching the water, as it seeped through her open fingers. My heart picked up and I started to walk faster to her.

I couldn't help it. I took off in a sprint and she knew I was coming because she looked over from the water, to me, and started to get up with a smile. "I'm here." She laughed as I pulled her tight against me. The feeling of her body against mine, pulled at my heart. The warm feeling of her against me, makes my eyes tear. "Please." I whispered, I didn't know what I was begging for but I was begging for something.

"I'm here. I'm here Alcander." I pulled away slightly, but I still had her in my arms, and I leaned down. My lips made in contact with hers while I held her tight. The feeling of her lips on my, I couldn't describe. I missed how soft and warm her lips were, so I started to be addict to it.

I'm addicted to her.

My tongues seeped in, while she didn't fight back. My hand went behind her neck held her still. What seemed like a minute, she pulled away with short breath. I smiled and hugged her closer to me.

"I love you so much." I said while my voice cracked.

"I love you too." She said against my chest. I smiled at her words, because I just love her voice. So soft, so angle like, and she was all mine. I smiled even more just thinking I have her as mine.

She pulled away from me and grasp my hand. "I want to show you something." So, I followed her. She walked me over to the spot she was just at and she looked down at the water. "Look." She pointed with her free hand. So I did. I looked down and my heart skipped a beat.

We watch how Valdus paced the room as it was the beginning when he brought his mate in. She was laying on the bed while Vivens was working in her neck while Valdus would yell and then grip his hair while pacing even more.

"You don't know how disappointed I'm with you Alcander." Her voice was sad, anger like. And I knew she was angry, why wouldn't she be.

I watched how he would walk over to her and hold her hand while kissing the back of it and then growl more to himself, then go back to pacing.

"Why?" She asked, more like a whisper. I looked over to her and looked down.

"I couldn't take it." I murmured while my voice held sadness and my eyes held sorrow.

She looked up at me, searching my face, "I couldn't take it anymore." I said while my voice cracked and tear fell down my cheek.

"Take what?" She whispered while she whipped the tear.

When I didn't speak, she pulled me down and sat on the grass while she pulled me close and made my head rest on her thigh. "Talk to me Alcander." Her hand went through my hair while I closed my eyes. "What couldn't you take?"

"Every time I would look at Valdus, I'll see you. I'll hear you. I'll smell you, and I couldn't take it. Knowing it wasn't really you, and it was our son made me go insane. I lost you, and seeing Valdus reminded me what I lost. I lost my mate. I lost my heart. I lost my soul. I lost you. I know you saw me beat him up. I know I promised you that I'll never turn out as my father, and I promised myself I wouldn't, but I couldn't keep that promise. Seeing him, made me want to forget him. Made me want him away from me, because we made him. I couldn't look into his eyes with out seeing you in it. His personality was so much like you when he was younger, but I switched it all around because I couldn't stand it. I couldn't stand having his personality so much like you. And I couldn't be reminded of your death. But it didn't matter. I remember it every night. Every time I try to sleep. That's all I dream. Loosing you. It pains me to dream of that. I wake up crying while I hold your pillow. It kills me because my heart hurts just thinking about you not here. Tears is a every day thing to me. It's not a day I go without crying. I cry even more just thinking what I've done to our own son! I hurt him! I told him to kill his mate! What is wrong with me?!?" I open my eyes and look at her brown ones, "I'll tell you. I'm a monster who doesn't know how to cherish the things he has till it's gone. If Valdus ever leaves me, I'll crack even more, I'll probably kill myself to end all my misery. I know you've seen me try it before." I showed her my wrist while her glossy eyes stared at the scars. "But I'm a alpha. I heal way to quick I growled.

"But while not make a silver spike and stab it into my heart. I'm sure it'll kill me." I stood up while she quickly stood up too, whipping away her tears.

"Alcander!"

"Then I'll be with you."

"No! Alcander!" I was taking steps back while she was walking towards me.

"I'll be happy."

"No! You're not killing yourself!"

"I'll be out of every ones way-"

"Alcander!"

"See you soon Jenna." I blinked my eyes and quickly opening them, while I stare at my room ceiling.

*****

*sips tea*

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS