SIXTEEN

*sips tea* *smirks*

~Valdus~

I'm sitting in this damn chair bored out of god damn mind. I'm slumped back on the chair, well the head of the table. So many more Alphas are here, there's some old ones here since they haven't even found their mate, or their mates got killed with their pup. And there's some like me. Young.

"We can't just let the rouges number keep growing over the years! They will make an alliance and try to attack one of many packs, how can you be so calm about this?!?-"

"I'm not saying we should not take rouges serious, but they haven't even tried to attack or shown signs of making an alliance-"

"I agree with Bruce here, we can't just assume, we need to have a least signs of them trying to take control of out packs." I weekly blink at all of them arguing, and some Alphas would nod their heads or be playing with their pens.

I take a deep breath in and stand up. "This meeting is over. I have pack emergency to attend. Thank you for all your time to coming to this meeting, but this meeting is to its end." I nodded and walked out of the room. I heard them talking but I didn't mind, I need to go see Aphrodite.

Once I was outside, I took off my clothes and shifted while carrying them in my mouth. I sprinted towards my pack and pushed myself harder, till I got to Aphrodite.

******

I shifted and Zeke came up to me, "look, Val- I mean Alpha." He said while I was putting on my clothes and waking further in my territory. "What is it? I have something to do." I said while I looked at him and then started to walk towards the pack house.

"No, I get, Alpha duties call, but what's up with your dad?" That made me stop in my tracks and look at him. "What's wrong with him?" I said holding back my growl.

"Well, now he's talking to people. Like, he even," he came closer to me and whispered in my ear, "walked outside." My eyebrows furrowed and pushed him away. "He comes out to run his old wolf, don't be surp-"

"No! Valdus, this one he's walking around with his head up high. He even talk to Wil-"

"What's wrong with that Zeke?" I growled. His eyes grew slightly, "nothing wrong with that, I just-"

"Then why are you coming to me acting like it's a bad thing that he's out and talking

"Look Valdus, I just thought you didn't know-"

"No, you were acting like it's a bad this that my father, you old Alpha is out taking to his wolves. How dare you come to me and act like he's crazy and some walking disease!" I growled and pushed him away, then turning my heels, and started to walk towards Aphrodite.

*****

"Vivens, so, is she okay to leave?" I asked in the hallway.

He looked up from his clipboard of hers, and smile, "well, she might have lost her voice just right now, trying to tell me she was fine. So, other than that, her neck his healing fine, she might have a scar now there, but it's better than her bleeding out and dying, we wouldn't want that now would we?" He said while he chuckled and gripped my shoulder.

"No. We wouldn't." I said it through my tight smile.

"But, listen Valdus." He took a step closer to me till I had to look down at him since his back is slightly hunched over. "This happen to your father. He brought you mother in here for somewhat the same reason, but hers was worse. But I'm telling you this, don't rush things, let it take its time. You father was anxious to having your mother, Jenna, marked and ready to have you. But she was a fighter, she was a stubborn one too, don't you dare lose her. She may be the one to save this pack. I know you're trying to do the best, but I'm talking about being sane, not the strongest, the most feared, I'm talking about being all together with one. Jenna did it, but I think the next Luna should have a crack at it." He smiled. I listened to all his words he gave me, while he patted my shoulder. "Go in there, she's dying to see you." He chuckled and walked past me.