Prologue

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz

My phone, ringing, vibrating on my thigh as I wipe my chin, a settlement of blood dribbling down from it. The girl infront of me, compelled to be completely quiet and still, eyes are wide open, shaking fear through her. Her blonde hairs streaked with blood, as her knock oozes out through the holes in her skin.

"Give me a moment" I nod to the girl, who just replies with a forced nod of horror.

I send a sarcastic smile as I answer my phone. 'Stefan Salvatore' read in bold white writing across my screen. I groan and turn back to the girl before answer and putting the phone to my ear.

"Not a good time Stefan" I murmur, flicking some dried blood off my finger.

His voice comes out in a sharp tone, a needy and desperate one. "Where are you?"

I look around, the darkness of the moon beaming down and laughs of charisma down the streets of partners bellowing. "In an alley. You?"

I can basically tell Stefans pacing and rolling his eyes at Damon who's listening in to the convocation. "Not time to be funny Alex, where are you"

I huff and look at the moralised girl, holding my hand over the speaker of the phone. "Don't you just get sick of older brothers hmm?" I laugh as the girl stares at me in complete despair. "Of course you wouldn't answer because I told you not to talk, how unfortunate"

Then I go back to phone, the coldness of the screen freezing my ear love. "New Orleans, just passing through"

Stefan coughs, and I can hear Damon saying how coincidental that is, his usual smirk placed on his lips. "Well you need to come back to Mystic Falls"

"Ha bloody hope your joking" Mystic falls? Is he delusional? I can't go back there, it's boring and plain. I was trapped there for years with them two god for saken brothers of mine for centuries upon centuries. Now I'm off on my own travelling more parts of the world , Mystic falls is the least likely place I'd ever explore.

"Unfortunately not. We have a problem and your the only girl who's ever outsmarted him" Stefan sternly explains, hearing him flop down on those ever so unique leather seats of his.

"Him? Oh please be more specific brother I have outsmarted many people" I lean against the damp bricked wall of the alley way, looking up to the sky and the stars.

"Klaus." Stefan snaps, almost so quick it could've blurred into a smudge of syllables.

"It was barely outsmarting him, I ran for my life." I roll my eyes, seeing the girl look in confusion, tears streaming down her once foundation-full face.

"Not the point." Stefan speaks through the phone, his voice crusty with the wince of whisky he's probably just digested.

"What's Klaus doing in Mystic Falls anyway?" I ask, curiosity catching my self.

Stefan coughs again, more like a 'Damon shut up' cough. "Not just Klaus, Alex" he pauses when I don't say anything. "All of them."

"All of them? The whole psycho gang?" I chuckle, the memories of them all haunting me. More Klaus however.

"Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Finn, Kol-" Stefan lists out, lining my phone line with names of vampires. "Except some aren't undaggered yet"

Damon comes up close to the phone and perks in. "Even mummy dearest is back!"

I gasp. "Esther?! How is that even possible..."

"We will tell you everything when you get here, cya Alex" Stefan hangs up, not giving me much of a choice to say no to.

I throw the phone in my back pocket and look at the girl again. "I would really like too finish you off but-well, Mystic Falls needs me" I sass out.

Prologue!!!!!! <3