Chapter Twenty-Five

This story line doesn't match up with the timing of TVD. Sorry not sorry.
Liv and Luke began checking up on Kol more regularly, knowing neither of them exactly knew what to do with the body of Alexis desecrated in the corner of the room.

Kol was a mess. He felt numb, cold, like every memory and inch of happiness he had once felt had been sucked out of him with a vacuum. He didn't flinch when Luke and Liv came in, he didn't move when they went near Everlina, he didn't even blink.

He sat in the corner of the room, starving himself unintentionally, eyes glued on Everlina lifeless body.

He stayed like this for 8 days, 12 hours, 43 minutes and 11 seconds.

So he counted.

Kol began to notice Liv and Luke hadn't came in for a couple days. Which was unusual for the pair. Despite him literally being a living corpse, almost as lifeless as Everlina, he stuck a hand out over the boarder of where the vale once held, and his arm went straight through it, his hand not burning.

Kol stood up, as if a slight bit of light was sent into his body. He rushed over to Everlina a body, his windpipe felt swollen and clogged, like a brick had been pushed down it.

His hands began to tremble. He hadn't seen her face yet, as it was turning the other way. His shakey hand slowly reached onto her cheekbone, caressing it with care. As if she was going to feel him. A tear welled in his eyes, as he traced the veins and grey skin up her arm and held her heavy head in his lap.

"What did they do to you..." he whispered, almost so quiet he didn't know if he had actually said it.

Kol looked at her one more time, keeping this glance for almost a minute before holding his arm up to his face, suffocating his cry. He wiped the hair out of her face, and closed her eyes. Before long, he let her head slowly down, and kissed her forehead one last time.

"I love you Everlina."

-/-

Mystic Falls

"Stefan, don't be a wuss! It's only a bomb" Damon laughed, shaking a hunters bomb in his hand. One he had previously taken off a hunter from later that day.

Stefan shook his head, leaning on the table with a shot of whisky in his hand. "Right I'm a wuss for not wanting to be completely blown to bits." He rolled his eyes, and took a sip of whisky.

Damon grinned at him, before putting the bomb down on the side without a care, pouring himself a glass of bourbon.

Stefan furrowed his brows slightly, "are you crazy-"

"Relax relax brother, I've already took the boom out of it" Damon interrupted, watching his glass slowly fill up. As he was watching, the glass smashed in his hands, a rock breaking its way through it. "That's new..."

Damon, along with Stefan immediately went side by side. Stefan putting down his drink almost as fast as Damon's smashed. They both watched as the corridor lit up with light, the front door being swung open in a second. They heard heavy footsteps, and shared a quick glance before the shadow approached.

Before them, Kol walked in, his facial expressions bare, holding a cloaked body firmly in his arms.

Damon rolled his eyes, "that was a new glass." He stated, staring slowly down at the shattered pieces on the floor, before his eyes returned to Kol.

Stefan spoke up, now noticing the the body handing in his arms, "who is that?"

Damon grinned, "who'd you drain to death more like" he chuckled, but then noticed Stefans serious stare onto the body, as his heart flinched for a second. "No..."

Kol put Everlinas body on the couch slowly, and stood back up without a word. "Your sister." He mocked slightly, but remained silent.

Damon rushes over to the couch, his hand lifting up the cover quickly, before his eyes met with the dead corpse of his sister. Without a second passing, anger filled his body, as he whizzed towards Kol, faces almost touching. "WHAT YOU DO TO HER HUH? WHAT DID YOU DO!" He shouted in his face.

Kol didn't react, only lifting one arm up and flinging him against the wall with ease. Damon's body slammed into the painting hanging above the fire place, glass falling onto his hair with a groan.

Stefan stood silent. "What happened." He didn't dare look at the revealing body, he already knew from Damon's reaction that it was true.

Kol gulped, "two witch siblings from Portland." Is all he said, before pouring himself a drink. Ignoring Damon scraping himself off the wooden decking. "It's your two fault that she's dead." He said bluntly.

Stefan tried to interrupt him, knowing the anger was boiling in Kols bones, fraying away at his human side. If there was any left. Everlina was his human side. "Kol-"

Just as Damon got up, he got flung at with another glass bottle, smashing him over the head with Kols strength. Stefan attempted to block Kols punches, but only failed as Kols foot crunched at his windpipe, watching him choke on his own blood. With the other hand, he threw a fire poker through Damon's chest, stitching him up to the wall with a wince and a scream.

Kol clenched his jaw, "when I say that I will kill everyone you love, I mean it. Starting with your playbunny Elena." He spat, as Stefan struggled beneath his, his hands scratching away at Kols boot. "First however I need a favour from a Bennet witch."

Stefan managed to get a hiss out from his throat, whilst Damon began talking. "THIS ISNT OUR FAULT KOL!" He shouted, trying to get the metal poker unwedged from his stomach. "We loved her too."

Kol held up a finger at him, and pointing at his between the eyes. "Loved her so much you just had to tell her the truth hmmm?" He threw another poker at Damon's body, watching blood ooze out from his wounds. "So much YOU got her killed. If you had just accepted her, or even cared so much to go looking for her-" he paused, stabbing Stefan through the chest also. "You know she said she thought you two were coming to help her."

He looked at them both with disgust. "Her last proper conversation with me was how she thought someone would care a -god -damn 'nough to come looking for her." He swallowed hard, blood stained on his hands as he pointed to the corpse laying on the couch.

"JUST WAIT BROTHERS." He hissed at the pair of them, "I'll make yours, your friends life a misery." He dug the poker into Damon's chest slightly harder, turning it away in his flesh before smiling and patting him on the shoulders. "Like I said, I need a Bennet witch and a locator spell for some soon to be dead twins." He shook his head, "although looks like you two are slightly preoccupied."

With that Kol disappeared out of the house.

Damon yanked the bars out of him, as Stefan rolled on the floor to catch a breath. Damon furrowed his brows, his heart aching with sadness. "Out of all the boys she had to mess with she had to go for the psycho original vampire didn't she." He questioned, throwing the pokers onto the floor, and stepping over the glass, making his way over to Stefan, holding him up.

Stefan gulped, his heart ached also, but his mind wandered into confusion. "Why would...why?" He questioned, his eyes red and throat healing slowly. He was in confusion about everything.

Damon proceeded to stare at his little sisters body, "we should've knew something was wrong the minute she left." He stated.

Stefan nodded, "what are we going to do?"

You all wanted an update and this is the best I had do. Honestly sorry.